Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be worse bud

You could barrack for the pies as well 🙈
Mate, tell me about it!! SC is hurting extra hard this year because of the Pies

round 14 is actually stuffed. is anyone here gonna manage more than 16 onfield?

if i pick rookies a certain way from hereon i should be able to field 6 forwards, 4 defenders (after adding jones of port) and maybe 6-7 mids depending on if i can get 1 or 2 rookies playing that round by then.

i think the average team will have 15-16 playing that bye.
My round 13 is stuffed. I should have enough for round 12 and 14.

The Bolton injury has broken me :(

I don't know how you blokes play SC every year with kids. I just bought a house, I'm getting married soon, I got more responsibilities at work, then SC comes and fu**s with my emotions too much. Couldn't imagine having little ones running around and playing this game. I gotta give it up ASAP for my own wellbeing lol

I'm just going to tank and double downgrade

Bolton to Poulter
Brockman to RCD

$615k in the bank for a double upgrade next week (which probably won't happen because I'll have another injury to deal with)

Mate, give it a year or so, you’ll be playing this shitty game, just to take your mind off the stresses of real life! Trust me!

The Bolton injury has broken me :(

I don't know how you blokes play SC every year with kids. I just bought a house, I'm getting married soon, I got more responsibilities at work, then SC comes and fu**s with my emotions too much. Couldn't imagine having little ones running around and playing this game. I gotta give it up ASAP for my own wellbeing lol

I'm just going to tank and double downgrade

Bolton to Poulter
Brockman to RCD

$615k in the bank for a double upgrade next week (which probably won't happen because I'll have another injury to deal with)
Totally screwed me over, pretty much resigned to playing for leagues now, had so many injuries, all starting with Rowe- the chosen one. Just start picking pods at this stage, if you've resigned for the year. Lyons/guthrie over bont/Steele for example. I have kids, work but still manage to coach. Once we accept that certain things are not in our control, we can deal with situations without the stress. s**t happens, we move on.

What baffles me is why the fk professional athletes are hanging out at night clubs. I mean come on for ffs, be professional man. You should be home reading inspirational biographies and books on how to improve your performance after a gentle workout and a sauna. This is your window to excel and make good money to provide for your kids, and their kids. I'm disappointed in them both, like a father of his child. I'm not even angry. Now I have to choose Zorko or some other dud. I don't even like him-as a footballer or person ( no offense mate, it's just your face. Not your fault). Goodnight kents

Mate, give it a year or so, you’ll be playing this shitty game, just to take your mind off the stresses of real life! Trust me!
😂 😂 Haha I bet, it's only going to get worse and worse

My round 13 is stuffed. I should have enough for round 12 and 14.
my round 13 is very borderline, if you count daniher as a premo i have a structure of 4-6-7 with premos but i plan to get dusty next week also. earlier i was planning to go daniher > butters round 13 but we'll see about that one.

Nah, it’s all good mate, you’ll love your life with the wife and kids etc. Just need a relief valve, and for the masochists like us, it comes in the form of SC.

Or just go fishin’

if i pick rookies a certain way from hereon i should be able to field 6 forwards, 4 defenders (after adding jones of port) and maybe 6-7 mids depending on if i can get 1 or 2 rookies playing that round by then.

Less imo.
The heck the byes crew havnt even looked.
Getting 18 playing that week will be a massive advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellas, what's the history of broken wrists in the AFL?

Is 2 weeks out for Bolton realistic (just miss round 9 and 10, return in round 11 before the bye), is will it be 3 weeks + the bye?

Stephenson has a fractured wrist, is going in for surgery, and is set to miss 6 weeks.

Jack Riewoldt missed 3 games in 2019 with a wrist ligament damage.

Nelson missed 4 rounds in 2017 with a broken wrist.

Heeney had a broken hand and only missed one game. I don't believe he had surgery though.

Walker and Kosi the obvious cuts. Poulter seems a popular choice

Kosi > Poulter via Laird is pretty much locked. A few now have said Tex to Marshall. Seems like the obvious one i guess. Haven’t watched a game of his yet this year i don’t think which i prefer to do before bringing someone in above 500k.

Fellas, what's the history of broken wrists in the AFL?

Is 2 weeks out for Bolton realistic (just miss round 9 and 10, return in round 11 before the bye), is will it be 3 weeks + the bye?

Stephenson has a fractured wrist, is going in for surgery, and is set to miss 6 weeks.

Jack Riewoldt missed 3 games in 2019 with a wrist ligament damage.

Nelson missed 4 rounds in 2017 with a broken wrist.

Heeney had a broken hand and only missed one game. I don't believe he had surgery though.
hands are quicker because they put a screw in it.
Im not sure you can do that with a wrist.

I started playing SC/AF/DT shortly after the birth of our first child. The amount of parental responsibility that I've managed to get out of over the years by focusing on my fantasy teams instead has been more impressive than any of my overall rankings. :)

I'm getting married soon, I got more responsibilities at work, then SC comes and fu**s with my emotions too much. Couldn't imagine having little ones running around and playing this game. I gotta give it up ASAP for my own wellbeing lol

Getting married and having kids is more of an incentive to play SC.

You will very quickly discover that.

It depends on your byes imo.
I have bought in peeps without the r14 bye the last couple of weeks.
I now have 15 including rookies.
I doubt Poulter has made enough to trade out before r14.
If you get him you have to hide him that week.
I think with your hi rank you need marshall.
Imo bringing in 2 x r14 bye guys would be a bit nuts.

Just had a look and if i bring in Roma for Tex the only other fwd that has a round 14 bye is Warner who i’m planning on trading before that round. Looking like the number 1 option atm i think.

the mrs. ''you need to spend more time with the kids.''
me. ''yep ive been meaning to show them how to throw stones at cars.''
silence.
i cop it too. I sit on the shitter 15 times a game to check out scores in peace.

Based on last weeks teams, after trades. I've got:
21 in round 12
18 in round 13
13 in round 14 lol

That's how I normally plan it, would prefer 15+ at this stage but injuries are killing me. Will add Ridley and Dusty next week (hopefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back