Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going Byrnes over RCD?
I have. He's been off the ground quite a bit. He has done some nice things, but he can't score on the bench. Hopefully he can run the game out and get into space as the game goes on. Think with Jones out he will play for a while. Can always bring in RCD a week late if he goes big.

bolton to 1 of titch or hall (better for my byes) or to doch via laird (complete my backline) or pay up for lyons

option 2: hold bolton, gulden to rcd or hall

Ended up bringing Kelly in over Mills.

Initially focused on defence because was going to cop a 0. Then backed in Highmore, 47 disappointing but I have been bullish on his scoring the entire time so I was sticking to my guns. Jones and Murphy should be decent enough D6 for a couple of weeks anyway.

Backing Kosi in v North in Launceston. At least 70 I'm hoping for with 2-3 goals, he's crashing packs and has clean hands to follow up after, I think he's a player.
Hopefully McKay goes to Lewis, Walker to O'Brien, would leave Ziebell on Kosi who he kicked a bag on in PS.

Mills in next week for Kosi.

I’ve woken up and realized I need to get a jump on my opponent. This is probably an early move but going to trade Powell to Oliver/Bont/Lyons

leaning towards Lyons as more a pod

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Coach's .....best laid plans have been scuttled this week

I've done one of two planned downgrades .....Warner to Poulter ....the 2nd planned was Brockman for RCD , leaving me $500K in the Bank

But Marshall's injury guarantees me a drop in rankings ......do I forgo the RCD trade and bring in Dusty a week early, costing me potentially the $40K price drop planned for .....or continue with the Cash Generation path ?

This is a head over heart moment

1621032990777.png

1. bolton to hall/titch, can go kosi to doch/mills next week

2.bolton to lyons/walsh, can only go kosi to helmet next week

3. gulden to rcd, hold bolton - leaves me with 300k

Last edited:

I've done one of two planned downgrades .....Warner to Poulter ....the 2nd planned was Brockman for RCD , leaving me $500K in the Bank

But Marshall's injury guarantees me a drop in rankings ......do I forgo the RCD trade and bring in Dusty a week early, costing me potentially the $40K price drop planned for .....or continue with the Cash Generation path ?

View attachment 1127833
If you downgrade mate can you double upgrade next week?

View attachment 1127833

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back