Game Day Round 9 v. Carlton @ MCG - Thursday, 7.30PM

Which represents lower energy?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

big test tonight in what will be a cauldron of carlton supporters. while unlikely would love to set the tone early. fully expecting 3.10.28 to 5.4.34 at half time however

big test tonight in what will be a cauldron of carlton supporters. while unlikely would love to set the tone early. fully expecting 3.10.28 to 5.4.34 at half time however
Voss has said he wants to focus on defence tonight too. So this one could be a very hard watch. Bit over these Thursday night games i must say. Can we go back to Saturday or Sunday afternoon please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah load up on Carlton I can’t remember our last win in the wet
It makes zero sense too, the hack kick it high and long style of the past two years is wet weather football.

It makes zero sense too, the hack kick it high and long style of the past two years is wet weather football.
We need to hack it more than Carton.

Clayton Oliver, come on down!

Steady on there A11
I think our scoring at the dome is much better than the G under Goody without checking. Havent really played many shockers there either from what I can remember.

I think our scoring at the dome is much better than the G under Goody without checking. Havent really played many shockers there either from what I can remember.
I remember there were a few years where we played horrible games against Essendon for a while.

Don’t care. I’m a Melbourne supporter. It’s the dome.

I can’t do it. I just can’t.

Back