Round 9 Venting & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

All out on 2230 thanks to Williams hammy.

Now to watch my ranking plummet as Taranto and Whitfield go berserk.

Omfg what happened to Liam Shiels he was on like 70 at half time when I was in my break and I come out to see that he didn’t even hit 90? **** this year man

Just couldn’t get near it.

So who else in here isn’t looking like hitting much more that 2000? I’ve got 1950 with Gibbons and Walsh in play. Gibbons looking like making it 3 40’s which is awesome. Maybe Brayspud stays another week

So who else in here isn’t looking like hitting much more that 2000? I’ve got 1950 with Gibbons and Walsh in play. Gibbons looking like making it 3 40’s which is awesome. Maybe Brayspud stays another week
Brayshaw has to go... I don't even know how i got sucked in to getting him in the first place!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw has to go... I don't even know how i got sucked in to getting him in the first place!
Having 3 rookies on the field spudding it up though hurts. Think I’m just going to have to jump off Brayshaw before he goes under 600k

All out on 2230 thanks to Williams hammy.

Now to watch my ranking plummet as Taranto and Whitfield go berserk.

THIS is me! Ranking was 1020 before start of 2nd quarter in GWS game. Score ended on 2254 and my rank has already blown back to 2493

Remove this Banner Ad

Back