Round 9 Venting & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just worked out Whit needs anything under 185 so I can afford Williams to him with a max downgrade of Scrim > Hinge. Looking dicey at this stage. Just one sick joke after another.

There is going to be a few 2500 scores this week, some massive scores, all you had to do was avoid the carnage

Have a tough choice this week.
If I get Whitfield then it means I have to hold one of Bray or Newnes. Should really actually just downgrade Scrim and upgrade ZWilliams but I can't stand having Newnes and Brayspud spud up every week
That’s also my dilemma. Brayshaw is almost not worth trading. Will be 620k when lockout lifts and a 150k drop from where he was.

Newnes has a decent run coming up with next opponent Carlton. So as sick as it is I think I’ll hold both 🤢

Dunkley finally turned things around so hopefully these 2 can.

That’s also my dilemma. Brayshaw is almost not worth trading. Will be 620k when lockout lifts and a 150k drop from where he was.

Newnes has a decent run coming up with next opponent Carlton. So as sick as it is I think I’ll hold both 🤢

Dunkley finally turned things around so hopefully these 2 can.
yeah I might have to do the same. It's just sickening how 2 role changes can completely **** Newnes and Brayspud, they go from keepers to wasted trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back