Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Coast have improved over the last few weeks compared to what they were (although that was a pretty low base to start with), but even with the outs, Collingwood should still win - hopefully it's not another heart stopper. I was talking to someone at work on the weekend and he said they should include defibrillators in with Collingwood memberships with all the close finishes they've had in the last few years.

this should be AJ time but he's been disappointing and lacklustre ..no miho or micstay should be he's big chance to slot in

Maybe he will come in. We'll need at least two talls to stop Barrass and McGovern dominating our F50. He could be asked to play as a defender but in our F50.

Fly is a genius having him learn his defensive craft in the VFL.

B. IQ. Frampton. Maynard
Hb. JFN. Moore. Markov
C. WHE. Pendles. Jaicos
HF. Hill. Howe. Lipinski
F. Elliot. Cox. Reef

R. Cameron. Crisp Naicos
Int. Sullivan Harrison.Macrae Krueger
Sub Sidebottom

B. IQ. Frampton. Maynard
Hb. JFN. Moore. Markov
C. WHE. Pendles. Jaicos
HF. Hill. Howe. Lipinski
F. Elliot. Cox. Reef

R. Cameron. Crisp Naicos
Sub Sidebottom
Surely your taking the piss with Krueger?

With all our outs and at Marvel I am declaring this one a certified DANGER game. Hold on folks, this one is going to go the distance. :worried:

Yeah with our outs and if we don’t get selection right, this is most certainly a serious danger game

Adelaide will be even trickier

Richards looked/looks good in his purple patch, but 0 tackles (at least in the most recent game) apparently... I don't know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richards looked/looks good in his purple patch, but 0 tackles (at least in the most recent game) apparently... I don't know?
He’s very good offensively. Quick, front and centre. But defensively is my ?. And with both shoota & mccreery out, and no talls, we are gonna need ground balls and to lock the ball in.

B. IQ. Frampton. Maynard
Hb. JFN. Moore. Markov
C. WHE. Pendles. Jaicos
HF. Hill. Howe. Lipinski
F. Elliot. Cox. Reef

R. Cameron. Crisp Naicos
Sub Sidebottom
Swap Sidebottom for Kreuger and Bytel sub.
Elliott plays tall and can play at full forward with Cox pushing up higher

Maybe he will come in. We'll need at least two talls to stop Barrass and McGovern dominating our F50. He could be asked to play as a defender but in our F50.

Fly is a genius having him learn his defensive craft in the VFL.

They had no other choice, he was utterly invisible as a forward at vfl level. Everyone on Bigfooty was saying he needed a change

It looks like there will be opportunities aplenty for some of our young and fringe players to stake a claim.
If we have a system, it should mean at least a little bit of "plug and play" for incoming players.
We can't worry about the players that are out.
Let's just hope incoming players will take their opportunity, like HH & Sully.

Go Pies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back