Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCE had to kick a ridiculously accurate score in 2022 to win, so lets hope they don't repeat that.
1715479512270.png

Yep and conversely we weren't accurate, to this day one the more hair-pulling kind of games I can remember.

They went on to play 9 more games after that with an average losing margin of 67 points, before beating the Bombers by 10 :')

What p's me off about playing at Marvel is you'll have a primed day like we have this afternoon and those ground manager campaigner's will still close the roof. Makes it feel like you're playing AFL Live 2004 on the PS2.

But when it is opened - the way the stadium was built on an East-West orientation results in massive shadows over half the ground and contrast issues for TV cameras. The joint is almost perfectly built for having an open roof on an overcast day of footy, which is probably not what they intended when building it lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big opportunity for several debutants and/or minimally experience players to pose serious selection dilemmas for next week by making a fantastic impact today.
I hope we have a multitude of selection conundrums next week!
Go Pies!!

Mother’s Day breakfast done, mum was rushing home to get ready for the game, the wife knows the drill when collingwood are playing so…..
Looking forward to Sunday arvo footy with a few beers on the couch and see how the lads go with a few missing. Get the win and we are starting to make a move towards that top4

Hi all
I'm in Tokyo. Any advice on how to watch?
I'm in Asia also and unable to get Kayo, even when using a VPN on the laptop. Does work on the iPhone though, using ExpressVPN via the AFL site Match Centre.
OR, sign up for watchafl.com.au.

Last edited:
It won’t be easy with our outs, but if we come to play, we’ll win. Good luck to the debutants and other young guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back