Toast Round of applause for our CEO Jen Watt

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry so other than the handling of Tarryn and us essentially loosing our best player, how is that good for North? Before you start I think we dealt with him perfectly but I can’t see how we as a club are better off and should be celebrating? what are the other great things she did? Let’s not conflate Jen with Sonja here.

My goodness me, I will start, because what you have written implies to me at least that you disagree with his sacking.

Imagine if somehow or other the decision had been made to retain him, irrespective of what he had (apparently) done or not done, how badly - and rightfully so - would our reputation be now in light of the most recent revelations on domestic violence?

My goodness me, I will start, because what you have written implies to me at least that you disagree with his sacking.

Imagine if somehow or other the decision had been made to retain him, irrespective of what he had (apparently) done or not done, how badly - and rightfully so - would our reputation be now in light of the most recent revelations on domestic violence?
Yeah you must have missed the bit where I said we dealt him perfectly. I agree 100% with your comments on getting rid of him.

I'm sure Jen is doing a sterling job, but gee it would be nice if she could help us win a game of footy.

Would you have her play small forward or key back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back