Current Royal Commission into Lawyer X gangland convictions on tainted evidence & police corruption

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shellyg

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Prideaux's brother in law's name is Robert Dale, coincidence? Where he disappeared from on Mt Stirling was only an hour away from Paul Dale's service station.

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Nothing to see here apparently.

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Wesman

Draftee
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Happy for convictions to be set aside but a new judge will look at what evidence is on offer and go from there . Untainted by what has preceded.
These guys are genuine flight risks so if a new trial looks like it will happen they may struggle to get bail.
Still want to know why Vic Pol legals signed off on this. Think there is a bit more we dont know.
Good observation. It's worse but, reading Ken Jones summary. Gobbo made bucks via a vicpol settlement. Dodgy, no notes

spike101

Debutant
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nothing to see here apparently.

In this article DP is called variously “slick, capable, smartest, over prepared, never took risks...” Why didn’t he then take his phone?
Dog handler “he’s not there, the dogs would have found the scent”. These inconsistencies cause doubt in my mind. He oversaw or didn’t because he was on “secondment” in the same prison CW’s incarceration. There could well be a connection in my mind.

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
In this article DP is called variously “slick, capable, smartest, over prepared, never took risks...” Why didn’t he then take his phone?
Dog handler “he’s not there, the dogs would have found the scent”. These inconsistencies cause doubt in my mind. He oversaw or didn’t because he was on “secondment” in the same prison CW’s incarceration. There could well be a connection in my mind.
Phone might've been locked in the car because he doubled back and left to be picked up at a prearranged pick up with the motorcyclists

Crimewavex

Debutant
Dec 10, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I wonder if David Prideaux’s disappearance will get a mention anytime?
I believe Adam Shand is working on something about him at the moment/has recently finished something about him where he speaks to the Prideaux family about things.

He had a brief mention on the jailhouse lawyer podcast he did about/with David Mcculloch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shellyg

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I believe Adam Shand is working on something about him at the moment/has recently finished something about him where he speaks to the Prideaux family about things.
My spies tell me Adam was in contact and working on this almost as soon as Prideaux disappeared, I didn't see much come of it all though. All these years.

Thanks for this.

So it's an open finding - almost - cause of death unknown but the Coroner is relying on advice from Sgt McPherson and Det Sgt Ron Iddles that Prideaux died of an accident or major medical emergency making him incapable of calling for help.

Died right there somewhere wearing all his tech gear in a pile of metal in the vicinity of Tomahawk Hut.

Has anybody been out there? I did a survivalist type trek and all I was allowed was a compass and some disgusting tinned food. But the worst thing that happened was taking a pee and not noticing that big brown snake under me until it moved. It wasn't THAT rugged although I did do it in the spring.

Crimewavex

Debutant
Dec 10, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
My spies tell me Adam was in contact and working on this almost as soon as Prideaux disappeared, I didn't see much come of it all though. All these years.

Thanks for this.

So it's an open finding - almost - cause of death unknown but the Coroner is relying on advice from Sgt McPherson and Det Sgt Ron Iddles that Prideaux died of an accident or major medical emergency making him incapable of calling for help.

Died right there somewhere wearing all his tech gear in a pile of metal in the vicinity of Tomahawk Hut.

Has anybody been out there? I did a survivalist type trek and all I was allowed was a compass and some disgusting tinned food. But the worst thing that happened was taking a pee and not noticing that big brown snake under me until it moved. It wasn't THAT rugged although I did do it in the spring.
The update with with Steve & Paul was back in November,
It seems to be part of his “Australian Crime Stories” with this naturally focusing on David,
Will be out this year at some point, should make for interesting viewing.

shellyg

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Paul Watson (not sure who he is) has an old blog on this, might be worth checking.
I got around to reading that, it was interesting. Not sure of reliability but took note that Prideaux' partner the day he disappeared is apparently a cousin of Paul Dale and Peter Prideaux, brother also works as a prison guard.

The comments were telling, seems to me there's a swarm of hornets on the ready.

shellyg

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Located in the lost and found department.

Key points:
  • Simon Overland is being questioned about his diaries at the Lawyer X royal commission
  • Mr Overland's diaries surfaced after he denied ever keeping diaries or day books
  • Mr Overland says diaries indicate he told then-police commissioner Christine Nixon that Nicole Gobbo was a police informer

skipper kelly

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 29, 2003
far queue
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NSW Blues
Really? I find that astonishing particularly for a cop in a senior position.
There's diaries, there's notebooks, there's bits of paper etc. Detectives usually would keep diaries. If you were keeping a diary then you would remember doing so. There has been evidence given throughout the commission that several of the higher ranks, mainly commissioned officers, stopped using diaries.

Top Bottom