Official Team Thread Roys 2011 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry lioness, I've hog-tied Mobbs and put him in my basement so he no longer de-lists anyone...

Mobbs how the heck are you posting if you're hog-tied?

Anyways. What you guys get up to in your spare time is up to you........

I'm just glad I'm safe.

I look forward to breaking some shit.

What would you know......... Flog....

I know many things, like you barrack for Essenscum and you have no true link to the greatest team on the planet. I also know panadol makes seagulls blow up.

I know many things, like you barrack for Essenscum and you have no true link to the greatest team on the planet. I also know panadol makes seagulls blow up.

Panadol does nothing of the sort...

Asprin on the other hand!!!!!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who wouldn't?

On another note, it seems IMS is going through Chudshake withdrwls and letting his anger out on anyone in his path...

Are you wanting to play for us, Clay?

Nah mate, happy being part of a Gumbie rebuild, I just have a soft spot for the old Roys. .. ahem. .. I mean just looking my enemy in the eye, yeah that's what I meant. .. ;)

Thursday night is my AA meeting. Finishes at 9:30, which gives me a couple of hours at the pub before closing. Guess I'll have to abandon that idea and just hit the awards night.

Just checked the maroon tux from last years event - a bra in the jacket pocket and vomit on the trousers - Reardo's by the smell. (oh & the vomit tastes like mine)

Okay, going with a black, very low cut dress for the awards night......

Boys please work out your outfits accordingly because I do NOT want clashes, or worse, anyone wearing the same thing. :mad:

Okay, going with a black, very low cut dress for the awards night......

Boys please work out your outfits accordingly because I do NOT want clashes, or worse, anyone wearing the same thing. :mad:

No worries, I picked up a maroon strapless number from Myer, just trying to find some heels to match.

No worries, I picked up a maroon strapless number from Myer, just trying to find some heels to match.

Due to the lost bet with Reardo, I will be donning the Mankini.... Damn it!!! :mad:

Epic flog IMS.

You're one of the biggest spamming tossers on this forum.

Absolute scumbag. I thought you left the Roys?

Mankini's are cool neways.

borat-mankini404_676844c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back