Official Team Thread Roys FFC - Season 24 Team Thread - Broken Medal Count Finished!

Remove this Banner Ad

awards-night.png

The time is fast approaching for me to get on my captainly duties and organize the infamous Broken Medal night, the ultimate night of nights, for those who worship the Maroon & Gorilla.

Here is a recap from Season 23
Broken Medal (B&F):
Mooch
Yippyio Medal (Leading Goalkicker): Fred
royboy2 award (Most Consistent): nahnah & CALL ME SNAKE
PTizzle award (Best 1st Year Player): nahnah
flea29 award (Most Improved): Mighty P
ItsMyShow award (Most Poster): fitzroybowiedog
Good Ol' Roy (Players Player): fitzroybowiedog (2nd - nahnah & Mooch)

It's going to be another hell of a night. Can mooch go back to back, or will we have new Broken medalist.
My plan is to have the vote count on either the 16th or 17th, but I need some Good Ol' Roy votes from you people.
I'm also looking for 2 other posters to help me with the Broken medal votes (looking at you mooch)

3KZ is Football mike123 xenxen Reardo Klim Barrels Roylion Dicky Fitzwell A Bit High Papa Juggs Azarole Mobbenfuhrer Allikat Mooch Slax Carn the Roys! royboy2 CALL ME SNAKE Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie MannumPower ChookNorris Wise Guy Sam Stoods Matt_352

awards-night.png

The time is fast approaching for me to get on my captainly duties and organize the infamous Broken Medal night, the ultimate night of nights, for those who worship the Maroon & Gorilla.

Here is a recap from Season 23
Broken Medal (B&F):
Mooch
Yippyio Medal (Leading Goalkicker): Fred
royboy2 award (Most Consistent): nahnah & CALL ME SNAKE
PTizzle award (Best 1st Year Player): nahnah
flea29 award (Most Improved): Mighty P
ItsMyShow award (Most Poster): fitzroybowiedog
Good Ol' Roy (Players Player): fitzroybowiedog (2nd - nahnah & Mooch)

It's going to be another hell of a night. Can mooch go back to back, or will we have new Broken medalist.
My plan is to have the vote count on either the 16th or 17th, but I need some Good Ol' Roy votes from you people.
I'm also looking for 2 other posters to help me with the Broken medal votes (looking at you mooch)

3KZ is Football mike123 xenxen Reardo Klim Barrels Roylion Dicky Fitzwell A Bit High Papa Juggs Azarole Mobbenfuhrer Allikat Mooch Slax Carn the Roys! royboy2 CALL ME SNAKE Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie MannumPower ChookNorris Wise Guy Sam Stoods Matt_352
Count me in :thumbsu:

I’m so going to draw on Mooch’s face with a permanent marker and shave off one of his eyebrows when he passes out drunk. It was fun last year and those sort of hi jinx never get old.

I’m so going to draw on Mooch’s face with a permanent marker and shave off one of his eyebrows when he passes out drunk. It was fun last year and those sort of hi jinx never get old.
You never told me it was going to be hereditary though. My son is going to get so teased at school.
b1296550e4d423e560eb545442a85834--babies-with-eyebrows-baby-eyebrows.jpg

Good to see the Roys getting at least a little bit of love in the big awards tonight. xenxen narrowly missing the EKA (it's a well known fact that the EKA is cursed and second place is the real winner), to our leader fitzroybowiedog who narrowly missed top ten in the Mobbs count, and to Allikat for shoe-horning herself into the top 20.

Good to see the Roys getting at least a little bit of love in the big awards tonight. xenxen narrowly missing the EKA (it's a well known fact that the EKA is cursed and second place is the real winner), to our leader fitzroybowiedog who narrowly missed top ten in the Mobbs count, and to Allikat for shoe-horning herself into the top 20.

Thank you so much :)

Hey lads and ladies, just seeing how it feels to not be in the GF cause you know, well, you know.

Adios!

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok lads I've started a few turf wars in the other teams threads I'd appreciate a bit of help just get in your most hated non-GF team's thread and fire some shots. TRUST ME

We only trust in HaroLad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

So I may have forgotten my partners 30th is this weekend.... so the B&F will still be soon, but more like Monday/Tuesday.......sorry folks.
I'm getting old and forgetting things.

giphy.gif

So I may have forgotten my partners 30th is this weekend.... so the B&F will still be soon, but more like Monday/Tuesday.......sorry folks.
I'm getting old and forgetting things.
Your partner is so young!

Works for me anyway. I'm about to jump on a plane to Sydneyland. I know, "Don't do it!!", I hear you cry. But it's too late. I'm committed. It has to be done.

So is it tomorrow then?

So in an entirely predictable turn of events. My laptop has s**t itself. There seems to be a dramatic delay between my action and response to the point where it's entirely unusable.
I honestly can't do the awards tonight. It's take me a week to post.
I'm going to try and sort this stuff out tomorrow.
I'm pretty pissy. I've worked on something a bit different and interesting, and I wanted to show off.
I'll keep you all posted.

So in an entirely predictable turn of events. My laptop has s**t itself. There seems to be a dramatic delay between my action and response to the point where it's entirely unusable.
I honestly can't do the awards tonight. It's take me a week to post.
I'm going to try and sort this stuff out tomorrow.
I'm pretty pissy. I've worked on something a bit different and interesting, and I wanted to show off.
I'll keep you all posted.
Bloody computers. You know that squirrels don't have computers right? But they still know where their nuts are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back