Official Team Thread Roys FFC - Season 24 Team Thread - Broken Medal Count Finished!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's early days but moving from the Gumbies to the Roys is shaping up as a much smarter move then that time I left 3 teams for all 3 to win a flag at the next opportunity.

Also you can't delist me, it only works when I dick a team. It's a curse, but one day it might just my parting gift to you.
Hahahaha I know the feeling although not as bad as you.

Code:
Team                   P   W    L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Roys FFC               2   2   -   -    -    177   122   145.08    8     2W     WW    +1      Ldr     -
Coney Island Warriors  2   2   -   -    -    225   198   113.64    8     2W     WW    +4       -      -
Gold City Royals       2   2   -   -    -    228   207   110.14    8     2W     WW    +1       -      -
Fighting Furies        2   2   -   -    -    175   159   110.06    8     2W     WW    +1       -      -
Baghdad Bombers        2   1   1   -    -    184   151   121.85    4     1L     WL    -4      -1      -
East Side Hawks        2   1   1   -    -    157   137   114.60    4     1L     WL    -3      -1      -
Dragons FFC            2   1   1   -    -    149   190    78.42    4     1W     LW    +4      -1      -
West Coast Wonders     2   1   1   -    -    121   156    77.56    4     1W     LW    +4      -1     Ldr
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sin City Swamprats     2   -   2   -    -    187   204    91.67    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Las Vegas Bears        2   -   2   -    -    188   207    90.82    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Gumbies FFC            2   -   2   -    -    171   197    86.80    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Mount Buller Demons    2   -   2   -    -    140   174    80.46    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Gee that's sexy

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Roys FFC               2   2   -   -    -    177   122   145.08    8     2W     WW    +1      Ldr     -
Coney Island Warriors  2   2   -   -    -    225   198   113.64    8     2W     WW    +4       -      -
Gold City Royals       2   2   -   -    -    228   207   110.14    8     2W     WW    +1       -      -
Fighting Furies        2   2   -   -    -    175   159   110.06    8     2W     WW    +1       -      -
Baghdad Bombers        2   1   1   -    -    184   151   121.85    4     1L     WL    -4      -1      -
East Side Hawks        2   1   1   -    -    157   137   114.60    4     1L     WL    -3      -1      -
Dragons FFC            2   1   1   -    -    149   190    78.42    4     1W     LW    +4      -1      -
West Coast Wonders     2   1   1   -    -    121   156    77.56    4     1W     LW    +4      -1     Ldr
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sin City Swamprats     2   -   2   -    -    187   204    91.67    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Las Vegas Bears        2   -   2   -    -    188   207    90.82    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Gumbies FFC            2   -   2   -    -    171   197    86.80    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Mount Buller Demons    2   -   2   -    -    140   174    80.46    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Up where we belong

Round 3 v The F8 of the Furries

top gun.gif

We on top. We wont stop. Until the SFA is on its knees. The Gorillas be charging. The Gorillas be dominating. The Furies they stand no chance. Just look at them in their underpants.
Get in there and kick them in the shins.
Real hard.
Whoever kicks Wacky Tiger wins a prize.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...furies-vs-roys-ffc-at-punt-road-motr.1174310/

Attachments

• R02 Complete.JPG
    R02 Complete.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Papa Jugs is on our team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 404052
Complete
Big games from A Bit High, 3KZ is Football and nahnah, with Mooch finding his goalkicking boots in a relatively low scoring affair.
Azarole still leads the way overall.
View attachment 404053
That is all.
View attachment 404054
Medals
A Bit High and Matt with lovely gold, nahnah sneaking some silver and mike123 getting his first shinies for the seasons.
View attachment 404055
16 possesion & 0 games has to be some sort of record?

Last edited:
but who's going to warm it? You have such an important role!
If I'm in the starting 18 and we lose I guess I'll be back on the bench next week

TWTWTW.png

Back home.
The BJO in all it's glory.
The first match of the season at home.
Home.
My ritual is always this.
I stand on the hill early on Sunday morn, leaning against the trees that surround the ground, watching the world wake up and the Roys ready themselves for the battle. As the sun rose Matt_352 wandered into the rooms for a quick nap, he'd been screaming all week, keeping the Hawks awake for 5 days straight, tactical genius. Stoods was frog marched out of the down to the local cop shop for some unknown indiscretion, but we were assured he'd be back in time for the game. After a quiet first week, Mooch was seen having shots at goal, muttering to himself 'i can do this, i can do this'. Mobbenfuhrer and royboy2 were relaxing in the coterie room watching some movies, they'd been out partying with some locals, i sensed a little bit stardust in royboy2's hair. I smiled. Klim unpacked the barbecue and started ordering mike123 around, who just stood there, telling him to get stuffed. eventually they had the snags sizzling, and the smell of grilled meat wafted through the air. I put away my pipe and headed down into the rooms.
I could hear The Filth Wizard and Loonerty bemoaning their lack of sleep, and BRAB chucking a usual hissy fit, as CALL ME SNAKE had swapped his orange gatorade for a pint of his piss. I really need to make sure CMS stay hydrated. Barrels was already in the room, he looked confused, he had two left boots, but put them on anyway. He knows always knows what he's doing. A thin layer of dust was covering Mighty P's locker, i made a mental note to track him down. Azarole was stomping around looking for his zune to play some kick arse turn of the century tunes, but his zune was no where to be found. Giggling gave away @allikate and nahnah's shenanigans, they were sitting up in the coaches box, renaming all the tracks on the zune to Azarole smells, or its a Parma you dolt.
Ahh Roys shenanigans. They never grow old.

As the hour drew near, the player oiled up, warmed up and strapped up. I had to help MannumPower again as he tried to strap on. That's for after. 20mins before kick off.
With great please i presented the Baggy'rillas to the new Roys, Stoods made it back, but was mum about it all. They looked resplendent. They beamed. I beamed, we all beamed. The siren went. We made our way to the lush green of the BJO.
The Hawks we there waiting. Fuming. Rattled.
We took our spots. The siren. The leather slamming into the ground. nahnah slapping it straight to Azarole and we were underway. We started fast, rushing the Hawks and spreading the play. We hit Barrels 3 times on the chest in the first 10, and 3 time his two left feet sprayed it wide. We missed the chance to grab the jump on the Hawks, but their lethargy allowed the time to make these mistakes. We steadied and dobbed 4 of the next 5 to hold a comfortable lead at the end of the first.
The wind down the pub end was swirling and the Hawks stuttered missing 2 early chances, in the second. mike123, nahnah and bowiedog swung the match back as the run from the flanks and wings driven by 3KZ is Football and Matt_352 and we jumped to a 6 goal lead. As we eased off the accelerator BRAB took advantage snaring 3 more to drastically cut the lead. He had the measure of Mobbenfuhrer. But he was 1 Hawk alone in a sea of Gorillas. 16 points at half time to the Roys.

The second half was a lot of too-ing and fro-ing. No side able to take the advantage, but slogging away in some good old fashioned suburban footy. Barrels missed 3 more. Wise Guy Sam pulled down mark after mark. A Bit High got in and under, 3KZ is Football loped along the flanks bombing it all long. But inaccuracy was the theme for the day, both sides missing golden opportunities. As the game wore on the Roys tired and the Hawks seem to get a second wind. The Hawks made their charge. BRAB and brahj went bang bang, and they were in with sniff. 3 points, the closest it had been all day and they had the momentum.
If you want something down you better do it yourself. Is what A Bit High must have said to himself. He contested the ruck contest, roved his own ball, turned it over, forced the turn over from spookism, sprinted forward and received the pass from CALL ME SNAKE and slotted one to the joy of the crowd to steady the Roys. Still plenty of time to go, but the fight seemed to fade in the Hawks. Biggie with a late late consolation goal but ABH's late statement had sealed it. 5 points to the Roys.

GORILLA OF THE WEEK

WesternLowlandGorilla.jpg
Barrels, Barrels, Barrels.
6 kicks. 6 behinds.
Barrels couldn't buy a goal.
But every score counts. When we win by a measly 5 points, 6 behinds makes a big difference.
This weeks Gorilla of the Week is the marvel with the 2 left feet who helped us fall over the line.

WELL DONE BARRELS

View attachment 404056

Back home.
The BJO in all it's glory.
The first match of the season at home.
Home.
My ritual is always this.
I stand on the hill early on Sunday morn, leaning against the trees that surround the ground, watching the world wake up and the Roys ready themselves for the battle. As the sun rose Matt_352 wandered into the rooms for a quick nap, he'd been screaming all week, keeping the Hawks awake for 5 days straight, tactical genius. Stoods was frog marched out of the down to the local cop shop for some unknown indiscretion, but we were assured he'd be back in time for the game. After a quiet first week, Mooch was seen having shots at goal, muttering to himself 'i can do this, i can do this'. Mobbenfuhrer and royboy2 were relaxing in the coterie room watching some movies, they'd been out partying with some locals, i sensed a little bit stardust in royboy2's hair. I smiled. Klim unpacked the barbecue and started ordering mike123 around, who just stood there, telling him to get stuffed. eventually they had the snags sizzling, and the smell of grilled meat wafted through the air. I put away my pipe and headed down into the rooms.
I could hear The Filth Wizard and Loonerty bemoaning their lack of sleep, and BRAB chucking a usual hissy fit, as CALL ME SNAKE had swapped his orange gatorade for a pint of his piss. I really need to make sure CMS stay hydrated. Barrels was already in the room, he looked confused, he had two left boots, but put them on anyway. He knows always knows what he's doing. A thin layer of dust was covering Mighty P's locker, i made a mental note to track him down. Azarole was stomping around looking for his zune to play some kick arse turn of the century tunes, but his zune was no where to be found. Giggling gave away @allikate and nahnah's shenanigans, they were sitting up in the coaches box, renaming all the tracks on the zune to Azarole smells, or its a Parma you dolt.
Ahh Roys shenanigans. They never grow old.

As the hour drew near, the player oiled up, warmed up and strapped up. I had to help MannumPower again as he tried to strap on. That's for after. 20mins before kick off.
With great please i presented the Baggy'rillas to the new Roys, Stoods made it back, but was mum about it all. They looked resplendent. They beamed. I beamed, we all beamed. The siren went. We made our way to the lush green of the BJO.
The Hawks we there waiting. Fuming. Rattled.
We took our spots. The siren. The leather slamming into the ground. nahnah slapping it straight to Azarole and we were underway. We started fast, rushing the Hawks and spreading the play. We hit Barrels 3 times on the chest in the first 10, and 3 time his two left feet sprayed it wide. We missed the chance to grab the jump on the Hawks, but their lethargy allowed the time to make these mistakes. We steadied and dobbed 4 of the next 5 to hold a comfortable lead at the end of the first.
The wind down the pub end was swirling and the Hawks stuttered missing 2 early chances, in the second. mike123, nahnah and bowiedog swung the match back as the run from the flanks and wings driven by 3KZ is Football and Matt_352 and we jumped to a 6 goal lead. As we eased off the accelerator BRAB took advantage snaring 3 more to drastically cut the lead. He had the measure of Mobbenfuhrer. But he was 1 Hawk alone in a sea of Gorillas. 16 points at half time to the Roys.

The second half was a lot of too-ing and fro-ing. No side able to take the advantage, but slogging away in some good old fashioned suburban footy. Barrels missed 3 more. Wise Guy Sam pulled down mark after mark. A Bit High got in and under, 3KZ is Football loped along the flanks bombing it all long. But inaccuracy was the theme for the day, both sides missing golden opportunities. As the game wore on the Roys tired and the Hawks seem to get a second wind. The Hawks made their charge. BRAB and brahj went bang bang, and they were in with sniff. 3 points, the closest it had been all day and they had the momentum.
If you want something down you better do it yourself. Is what A Bit High must have said to himself. He contested the ruck contest, roved his own ball, turned it over, forced the turn over from spookism, sprinted forward and received the pass from CALL ME SNAKE and slotted one to the joy of the crowd to steady the Roys. Still plenty of time to go, but the fight seemed to fade in the Hawks. Biggie with a late late consolation goal but ABH's late statement had sealed it. 5 points to the Roys.

GORILLA OF THE WEEK

View attachment 404071
Barrels, Barrels, Barrels.
6 kicks. 6 behinds.
Barrels couldn't buy a goal.
But every score counts. When we win by a measly 5 points, 6 behinds makes a big difference.
This weeks Gorilla of the Week is the marvel with the 2 left feet who helped us fall over the line.

WELL DONE BARRELS
PARMA IS A LIE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back