Official Team Thread Roys FFC - Season 23 Team Thread - MOOOOOOOOOCH

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 - Or the round we did it for Fred
WRGE.gif

Forget about last round. It's done, it no longer matters, all that matters is the upcoming match. A match in which we see our beloved Fred become the first Sweet FA player to cross the 400 game barrier. Fred is a champion, although he will deny it. He is leader not only of the Roys but of the Sweet FA as a whole. I don't care how sore you are after the previous round, pick yourselves up and get this done. Furies mean nothing. Fred means everything. DO IT FOR FRED

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...fc-vs-fighting-furies-brunswick-oval.1157916/

3KZ is Football Fred Made4September nahnah Reardo Klim Roylion Dicky Fitzwell A Bit High Papa Juggs Mobbenfuhrer Allikat Mooch fitzroybowiedog Slax Carn the Roys! royboy2 CALL ME SNAKE Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie MannumPower Sozabarus Barrels

To all my Roys... and for Fred - the Godfather - I swear I will regain my honour after last week's fiasco...

predator-billy-bridge-o.gif

statsss.png
Complete
Finally stats have arrived. Some problems with the spreadsheet have been fixed, and a mysterious disappearance has been solved. Look at these stats in all their glory. A Bit High leading the disposal race, with Mooch not far behind, Fred leading the goals, and the rookies throwing their weight around.
R2Stats.JPG Posts
Mobbenfuhrer is the first to crack 100, with useless leader bowiedog and new rookie nahnah hot on his heel. Massive turnouts early on 16 and 20. amazing effort Roys, lets keep this momentum going
If anyone is interested the post count is tallied until the final whistle blows.
PostR2.JPG

Medals
Now for the medals, lots of shiny shiny being handed out, A Bit High's neck is already looking quite heavy, CALL ME SNAKE and nahnah getting their first ever too
R2Medals.JPG

Salutations to you, Chest Beaters.

I have updated your team page to Season 23 (Didn't fill in any other information in between, that's up to you.): http://www.sweetfa.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Roys_FFC

Now every player has a page that they can edit as they see fit, including the now retired Sozabarus , who I am very disappointed in. Tsk Tsk.

Edit to update the past, or add in any bits of team culture that has been added since.

I'll leave you to it.

I have updated your team page to Season 23 (Didn't fill in any other information in between, that's up to you.): http://www.sweetfa.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Roys_FFC

Now every player has a page that they can edit as they see fit, including the now retired Sozabarus , who I am very disappointed in. Tsk Tsk.

Edit to update the past, or add in any bits of team culture that has been added since.

I'll leave you to it.
http://www.sweetfa.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Volta that is mine. You can merge em.

I'll leave you to it.
Thank you sir. Love your work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two wins from three aint a bad way to start the season peeps.:thumbsu:
Im glad to be a part of it.
I had a couple of suitors trying to entice me to their clubs for the start of season 23 but once i heard that the Roys was full of boring old farts who love Murder She Wrote re runs and put prune juice in their hip flask i knew it was the home for me.
Plus i have a close connection to Fitzroy.
As a child i remember us driving through the suburb one time. It was at high speed and i was told to lock the doors but i remember the place fondly.

My heart might bleed Red white & black
But the Roys colors are floating around somewhere in my body as well:thumbsu:

I had a couple of suitors trying to entice me to their clubs for the start of season 23 but once i heard that the Roys was full of boring old farts who love Murder She Wrote re runs and put prune juice in their hip flask i knew it was the home for me.
As a child i remember us driving through the suburb one time. It was at high speed and i was told to lock the doors but i remember the place fondly.

Yep 2 wins isnt bad. Dont want too many, ladder leaders rarely win the flag here.
Murder She Wrote pffft, Scarecrow and Mrs King thanks, Kate Jackson mmmmm
I remember it well, I only got one wheel nut off due to the speed you lot were going at. Didn't even hit your rear window with it .. dropped short.
I have connections with St Kilda. Once barracked for them (at about age 11), played a season with Cheltenham where 90% of the players were Saints fans, and worked at one of your biggest sponsors. Also came from a St Kilda recruiting zone (which is why they sucked me in when I was 11).

Yep 2 wins isnt bad. Dont want too many, ladder leaders rarely win the flag here.
Murder She Wrote pffft, Scarecrow and Mrs King thanks, Kate Jackson mmmmm
I remember it well, I only got one wheel nut off due to the speed you lot were going at. Didn't even hit your rear window with it .. dropped short.
I have connections with St Kilda. Once barracked for them (at about age 11), played a season with Cheltenham where 90% of the players were Saints fans, and worked at one of your biggest sponsors. Also came from a St Kilda recruiting zone (which is why they sucked me in when I was 11).

Meatloaf reckons 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back