Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The wording is too high on the uniforms.

It makes sense for some of the events as the athletes will have bibs attached to the front (athletics) so the high placement of the wording means it wont get covered up. I guess the rest have it up high as well to keep the designs consistent across the entire Olympic team, plus some sports may also have front numbers.

It makes sense for some of the events as the athletes will have bibs attached to the front (athletics) so the high placement of the wording means it wont get covered up. I guess the rest have it up high as well to keep the designs consistent across the entire Olympic team, plus some sports may also have front numbers.
It also may be a play on "down under" having text immediately after the yoke

Artie Beetson tribute jersey.
ROO16-Legends_jersey1__29053.1468829852.450.800.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMHO the Panthers Super League was the single worst jersey ever conceived, designed, produced and worn. Truly a disgrace...

Was well aware of when. I do not regard that competition as being real (due to how it damaged the game then through to now) and as such I act as if it never existed.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s/news-story/afe3d7cc6441efd66673cccad6c995ac

...the sponsorship deal worth $1 million a year to the club quickly fell apart when it was claimed by FAL that the person who signed the deal on its behalf, former chief executive Tim Xenos, lacked the authority to do so because he was an undischarged bankrupt.

FAL claimed the sponsorship deal therefore did not exist and demanded the Sea Eagles removed the CoCo Joy logo from its jerseys.

Thought something looked different...
mw16hrj1a-d0-ls_80mm-camera_a.jpg

b0f9208f75b2be3c7673238f63ea0abf

Storms WiL jersey for Saturday Nights game will not feature the increasingly intrusive Crown sponsorship, but a special Ovarian Cancer Australia logo. The actual design is pretty good as well, wouldn't mind using a version of this as the away strip. Star really appear to make good stuff. 1470181317484.jpg

Storms WiL jersey for Saturday Nights game will not feature the increasingly intrusive Crown sponsorship, but a special Ovarian Cancer Australia logo. The actual design is pretty good as well, wouldn't mind using a version of this as the away strip. Star really appear to make good stuff. View attachment 273205
Looks decent but the gradient ruins it. It's been a BLK obsession if you will. I also hate the new vitara sponsor. FFS just leave Suzuki on. Also there will be no more Star for next year as ISC will take over for both the Pies and the Storm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back