Rumour Rumour File II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got a yellow also, W.I.R.?
Did some of you guys group together and have a big night last night?

Shafted: I hope not, and I'd be disappointed for us to be corraled into any such position where we don't have the whip hand.

Losing players is part of the game, but prudent management should get us at least close to a break even.
Vossy's excapades last year, were a once in lifetime event so I'm sure we couldn't possibly go down that path. Could we? :confused:

yeah got carded a couple of days ago for saying something inappropriate on the port board about a three way trade involving Jacobs, Motlop and McKinley. Said what had to be said pretty much.

I'd want to keep Grigg, at least he doesn't have the dodgy shoulders. Like others have alluded to, he may just feel that he could be appreciated around the club a bit more, if you get my drift. I don't think it's always a case that if you are not exactly tearing it up in the VFL then you are not ready for the real stuff. I think there was a moment there where he was just languishing in the 'twos'. I'm sure he'll get more of a chance next year if he remains injury free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Kelly would be a great get!
We'd have to give up a fair bit though.

Any actual info?

Are we talking to him, or he's shopping himself around? etc.

Appreciate your work BIB, understand if you cant tell us more.

Love your twitter work as well.
2 weeks ago i'd never even considererd getting a Twitter account. Now i'm all over it.

For what? Had a very good season but he's 27 next season. You'd think the Cats would want a bit for him. Has playing in a great side made him look better than he is?

From memory Kelly is also one who has really stood up on the odd occasion when Geelong have suffered multiple injuries, and not looked quite as menacing.

Would prefer to shop locally and direct whatever we are dangling in front of Drummond down Geelong way.

On another topic Thompson to Essendon probably meand Laidley is out of the picture down there...are we still keen, if indeed we ever were?

James Kelly would be a great get!
We'd have to give up a fair bit though.

Any actual info?

Are we talking to him, or he's shopping himself around? etc.

Appreciate your work BIB, understand if you cant tell us more.

Love your twitter work as well.
2 weeks ago i'd never even considererd getting a Twitter account. Now i'm all over it.

What is BIB's twitter name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back