Past Ryan O'Keefe - 2012 Norm Smith medalist, retired 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a great servant of the club but he can't be allowed to play anymore games. We don't know what his replacement will be like but if we play a guy like Towers at least there will be scope for improvement. O'Keefe's body is done.

He's taking up a valuable spot for someone else (I don't know who exactly, still pretty mad about the game). Bird should have been in there. Skills should have been better. Back line needs help. Laidler was good though, Nick Smith was amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thumbsdown: Its been going on before round 1, same posters same s**t it makes supporting on here unbearable. Seriously I had a flick through the game day thread if I was sitting next to anyone yelling some of the comments I read I would have leant across and went 'whack'..

Stuck up for him all week

He was a liability today we had 17 players when he was on

Stuck up for him all week

He was a liability today we had 17 players when he was on

Im not saying it was a great performance just I hate hearing the s**t I read here about one of our great club servants, some posters have no respect. He still wasn't our worst today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not saying it was a great performance just I hate hearing the s**t I read here about one of our great club servants, some posters have no respect. He still wasn't our worst today.

I understand he is a great but he was the worst by a mile today

Skilton is a club great too he would of done more today too

:thumbsdown: Its been going on before round 1, same posters same s**t it makes supporting on here unbearable. Seriously I had a flick through the game day thread if I was sitting next to anyone yelling some of the comments I read I would have leant across and went 'whack'..

It's unreadable, but I have to remind myself that there are supporters of all ages and some haven't experienced hard times following Sydney.

O'Keefe is off the pace for sure, I don't know about singling him out because when you get beaten by 7 goals on your own home ground you clearly have more to worry about than just one player. Maybe he comes out for Bird next week?

I'm not ready to call it career over just yet but on form you'd think it might be time for him to go back to the 2's and give a kid like Jack a chance.

If it's just a slump he fight his way back in.

True in a lot of ways

I guess i.dont want to see a star go out so poorly

Better to see him dropped now than continue on like he is. It will help his overall legacy no end.

Also it takes a lot of class to admit to yourself you are not the player you once were and it isn't a good look when players stubbornly refuse to admit what is extremely obvious to everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back