Official Team Thread S.26 Baghdad Bombers - the most relevant Club in the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everyone,

STATE OF ORIGIN IS BACK!!!

THE STATE OF ORIGIN IS RETURNING AND WE WANT YOU TO BE INVOLVED. All you have to do is head to this thread and fill out this form:

Name (your BigFooty username):
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT):
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition):
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional):

Hey lads and ladettes,
Please give a hearty welcome to Wayne's-World who will be joining us from the Dragons..

Make him feel welcome!!!
just how welcome ?
ron-with-an-erection

Good choice WW...I look forward to buying you ten dozen drinks at our upcoming Pool Party:thumbsu:
Do you swim naked?:$
Is there any other way to swim .......except it gets difficult doing backstroke ....continually getting my sausage attacked by Seagulls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a special welcome to WFL, VSTone and Wayne's-World I thought I would pass on a message from Australia’s greatest weather girl. Best of luck boys and Carna Baghdad!

View attachment 595110
Would you guys mind if I brought across the Dragons Cheersquad .......they're apparently also unhappy with what's going on ......I'm sure they won't be any trouble :$ ....they can bunk with me, if you're short of space

c39TfPW.gif

Is there any other way to swim .......except it gets difficult doing backstroke ....continually getting my sausage attacked by Seagulls
I've found many of the Bombers enjoy breaststroke ... and a few like to swim afterwards

we do actually, I'll go and get them, i think they're in our team thread.
Don't you bring any "ringers" in .....you can check every Dragon thread this season & they were always there, cheering us on

I don't remember seeing any cheerleaders in the Bears threads ??

Hey everyone,

STATE OF ORIGIN IS BACK!!!

THE STATE OF ORIGIN IS RETURNING AND WE WANT YOU TO BE INVOLVED. All you have to do is head to this thread and fill out this form:

Name (your BigFooty username):
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT):
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition):
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional):
Done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back