Official Match Thread S13 Round 16: The Roys FC v Baghdad Bombers @ Brunswick Street Oval (MOTR)

Who's gonna win?

• Roys FFC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

IMS do you have to keep moving killer to the BP. Its the worst position on- - or off - the ground, and he posts almost every round. How about swapping him with someone less reliable, like don vito, or someone like that?

Done Mobbs.. You gigantic sook :p

We have a niggling aggro thing going on.
What don't you like about [strike]*******[/strike] (wait can I say that?) non-caucasian people?

edit: well, I obviously can't say [no, you cannot]

This thread certainly exploded into an array of sexual posts. Seriously though, I don't think it's fair that so many posts are made while I'm still in bed in sunny old England. So the rules should be scrutinized for my benefit.

Hello, it's me...........

I wish I had something witty to add to this thread, but I am all looks and incredible talent. Sorry all :cool:

And even that's questionable.

Oh.. Phew... Can we rekindle our budding bribery chamber then??? :cool:

Is that what the kids are calling it. In my day it was a sexual deviance wagon.

The Baghdad Bombers really are such a team of girlie-boys. So much so that at their last AGM members voted to adopt this tune as their new theme song.

[YOUTUBE]bMw_iosf5QI[/YOUTUBE]

Roys to win by lots and lots and lots.

Not on my shift they didn't. I'm pretty sure this is our theme song;

[YOUTUBE]x8W4DEMUSeM[/YOUTUBE]

Ooooh Yeaahhhhh!

The OTHERS? As in the OTHERS OTHERS? Well, that's understandable. Caution is our friend from this point on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a strange thing to do after a loss.
It'll be their Mad Monday since they know they'll lose the week after too and not be playing finals.

Back