Official Match Thread S13 Round 16: The Roys FC v Baghdad Bombers @ Brunswick Street Oval (MOTR)

Who's gonna win?

• Roys FFC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

really... a mum joke? nostalgic memories of grade 6 have come flooding back.
but what else would you expect from a socially challenged collingwood supporter.
I'll forgive you this time.
It wasn't a joke :confused:

I've taken advantage of her offers many a time, she sits 3rd in line behind Stifler's and Stacy's in the MILF stakes :thumbsu:

I'm finding all this info about England quite fascinating. Just a couple of quick questions:

1. Where is England? Is it on the Nullaboor Plain? (I've never been there - the Nullaboor Plain - so wouldn't know)

2. How do you get to England, or are you just born there?

3. If one finds out where it is, and how to get there, can anyone go there? - and how much is the entry ticket?

Good questions, all of which I'm happy to answer.

1. England is a small land found in the Buck's Fizz song - Land of Make Believe. Nobody is sure that it is real but scientists having been working around the clock to prove its existence.

2. Supposedly you can get there through France, but most people want to avoid that country. Even cheese eaters like myself.

3. The entry ticket is castle forged steel. You have to fight your way in.

Wow...just wow...so many informative posts...now when are we playing footy? Mobbs do you still have my Rainbow royal mail hotel stubby holder? Thats about as royal as it gets around here....

Go Roys!

Jake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's bringing the bread?? And why is there talk of destroying the bread with cheese?? Only one thing should go on bread and that is meat... Bloody English and their ability to monster something simple like bread.. In Australia it is meat, anything else is unacceptable, wash it down with beer!!

Has England had meat since the crazy cow craze a couple of years ago??

tofu.jpg

On bread though 3KZ?

Gluten Free. Washed down with a soy chai latte. :thumbsu:

If we are going to play at Brunswick St. we need to eat the local food.

Go Tofu!

EarnestBean_tofu.jpg

Who is this Tofu you speak of?

Is he English??

Roy Tofu is the Kenyan midfielder who has just signed with Manchester City for a reported 45 million pound 3 year deal.

1268348741_0.jpg

Roy Tofu

Back