Official Match Thread S16 GRAND FINAL - Fighting Furies V Geelong Gumbies @ Boncer's Castle

Who will be premiers S16?

• Fighting Furies

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Geelong Gumbies

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Gumbies. A sensational and deserved win. A lot of hard work off the field, and some great success on it. Enjoy the glory.

The Okeydoke Review - TOMORROW

-Analysis
-Plays of the Day
-"I LIKE THAT" Grand Final Special
-Player Interviews
-A check in with post match celebrations

great to be a part of this, but still no fcuking idea how it works... in what way can i actually help my team?

And you still had 15 disposals! Imagine if you knew what you were doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logger: Ladies and Gentlemen, without further adieu, because there's been far too much of that already, is:
Clearly the umpire's favourite all day long with 6 free kicks, BB's dream Grand Final closes with the Deestroy medal around his neck having scored 3 votes from the sim. 2 votes went to Teeth149 , the nuggetty little back pocket who managed to play a blinding game in the ruck, for which the umpires awarded him two votes. And with one vote was Furies midfielder Grockadoc, who snagged a vote despite forgetting to show up until midway through the third quarter.

Controversy there as the umpires failed to recognise the spectacular game played by Mr Gor, but good luck to anyone who has to banter against BB next season with the sort of game he played and the sort of ego he's accrued.

This ends the official coverage of the Season 16 Sweet FA Grand Final. If you want to relive the glory, the game can always be replayed on YouTube at your convenience. Or, you know, go back about 12 pages.

WOW heartbreaking, Just started to get over last years loss and now the nightmare is back.

Well played Gumbies, if it is not the Furies winning it I am happy to see you guys do it. Well deserved.

Lets start looking towards next season Furies. 3rd time lucky maybe.

294189-harry-taylor.jpg

What a debut season!!!
Great effort guys, we earned that.

Congratulations to the Gumbies. You had a great year and played really well when it counted. Enjoy your first flag. If we had to lose to a team, we are glad it was you guys. Looking forward to getting at least one back on you next season.

To our boys. Another great year where the slogan was "what could have been". Thanks to all of you for sticking through it and being active. Enjoy the off-season and come back stronger for season 17. I know a guy who lives in Sunbury next to StFly who can help with getting stronger.

Tigs

Ecstatic to finally win the Big One, and it was made even sweeter by doing it against the Furies, a side that has always been tough to beat in the big games, and has beaten us in a GF before.

PREMIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS! Drink up lads!

Back