Official Match Thread S17:Rd17- Fighting Furies(9) vs West Coast Wonders (6) @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have to get on BF to do that. At least ClarkeM can coherently construct a sentence and not just put random words together and hope it sounds fine.

My reading skills are more than adequate, it's your english that leaves a lot to be desired i mean seriously what the **** is that?

Can you please translate from now on thanks:thumbsu:

Speck posted that he would never play for a club that changed it's identity, i rebutted Why you at the 7th Wonders for?

You sure you read good?

So much hate at the Wonders right now.
images

Speck posted that he would never play for a club that changed it's identity, i rebutted Why you at the 7th Wonders for?

You sure you read good?

images

sticker,375x360.u1.png

You sure you read good?

images
You did yes but it should be "why then are you at the 7th wonders?" not some low brow hillbilly 'why you at' crap.

I know arguing grammar isn't banter per say but sometimes I like giving a helping hand to the less fortunate in the world, like the furies players for instances.

You did yes but it should be "why then are you at the 7th wonders?" not some low brow hillbilly 'why you at' crap.

I know arguing grammar isn't banter per say but sometimes I like giving a helping hand to the less fortunate in the world, like the furies players for instances.

What makes us less fortunate then the others ;) lol

As I said, the good cookies. Natural does not equal better.

Ain't that the truth.

Wait we are not talking about the soccer world cup hosts here are we?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media Alert. The Seven Wonders of the World (from the eyes of an old Fury TM.)

By Anon.

There are things in the world that are simply without explanation. From the birds to the bees, to the birds on their knees. This 7 part documentary forms a crucial part of the lead in to the game. We have been lucky enough to have been invited into the inner sanctum at the Furies to find out how they are approaching this weeks game and who they will be targeting and what that players deficiencies are and how we plan to exploit them.

The Author wishes to only name 7 players. Not that the others aren't relevant, well actually, they aren't. It is these 7 players that will be built up and shot down. Why? Because their egos deserve it? Possibly, but also because its good to hang s**t on these players because of EGO. And also because there are really only 7 Wonders. So this series covers Sydney Bloods, PVF , ClarkeM , croweater 41 , Brown Bottle , eaglesfan99 , and TheFreshBanana . Oops hang on, I spot a few names on that list that are on the way out. Ah well, its great to have a "parting shot" at those nuffies (not Nuffers)

Apologies to Shallow , Speck , DemonJim and jjsmitty8 because the author cannot be arsed taking a huge swipe at blokes that tend to wilt under intense scrutiny. It's like trying to have an arse kicking competition with a one legged man. You know you will win, but the comedy is in the observing.

So sit back, relax, grab a drink and read on.

Coming in at Number 7 is croweater 41 . For the 7th Wonder of the world, he can be best described as a bit like Paul Pfeiffer from the Wonder Years. You know that nerdy kid that seems a bit lost, and hanging around with Kevin Arnold (Hmmmm) and almost 200 games later in the SFA apparently turned him into Marilyn Manson?

marilynmansonwonderyears_249917.jpg

It would explain why he is always pissed on the podcasts and cannot pull anything remotely brag worthy in a country nightclub?

Often seen as a shadow puppet, the Furies expect to exploit his weaknesses to maximum effect by deliberately placing flaps close to him, and then he goes to water in a stuttering nervous wreck.

Stay tuned for the countdown , at Number 6 its........

Ends.

By Anon.

There are things in the world that are simply without explanation. From the birds to the bees, to the birds on their knees. This 7 part documentary forms a crucial part of the lead in to the game. We have been lucky enough to have been invited into the inner sanctum at the Furies to find out how they are approaching this weeks game and who they will be targeting and what that players deficiencies are and how we plan to exploit them.

The Author wishes to only name 7 players. Not that the others aren't relevant, well actually, they aren't. It is these 7 players that will be built up and shot down. Why? Because their egos deserve it? Possibly, but also because its good to hang s**t on these players because of EGO. And also because there are really only 7 Wonders. So this series covers Sydney Bloods, PVF , ClarkeM , croweater 41 , Brown Bottle , eaglesfan99 , and TheFreshBanana . Oops hang on, I spot a few names on that list that are on the way out. Ah well, its great to have a "parting shot" at those nuffies (not Nuffers)

Apologies to Shallow , Speck , DemonJim and jjsmitty8 because the author cannot be arsed taking a huge swipe at blokes that tend to wilt under intense scrutiny. It's like trying to have an arse kicking competition with a one legged man. You know you will win, but the comedy is in the observing.

So sit back, relax, grab a drink and read on.

Coming in at Number 7 is croweater 41 . For the 7th Wonder of the world, he can be best described as a bit like Paul Pfeiffer from the Wonder Years. You know that nerdy kid that seems a bit lost, and hanging around with Kevin Arnold (Hmmmm) and almost 200 games later in the SFA apparently turned him into Marilyn Manson?

marilynmansonwonderyears_249917.jpg

It would explain why he is always pissed on the podcasts and cannot pull anything remotely brag worthy in a country nightclub?

Often seen as a shadow puppet, the Furies expect to exploit his weaknesses to maximum effect by deliberately placing flaps close to him, and then he goes to water in a stuttering nervous wreck.

Stay tuned for the countdown , at Number 6 its........

Ends.
Aren't you the guy who cost the furies a point by blatantly ignoring league rules?

Your source is very unreliable I am never pissed on the podcasts and am more than capable of pulling a bird to brag about. I have no idea where you got the reference of Paul Pfeiffer and Marilyn Manson but both a very far from the truth. I don't apply my make up as heavy as that...

I also should be higher on this list and am more disappointed about that than any other piece of garbage that has been written in this 'article.

And hahahaha flaps you furies do give me a good laugh. I mean seriously I have more talent in my pinky than he does in his entire body. I will give him an absolute bath this week.

Aren't you the guy who cost the furies a point by blatantly ignoring league rules?

My point is well and truly made. Wouldn't know his arse from his elbow

Your source is very unreliable I am never pissed on the podcasts and am more than capable of pulling a bird to brag about.

Pics or GTFO

I have no idea where you got the reference of Paul Pfeiffer and Marilyn Manson but both a very far from the truth. I don't apply my make up as heavy as that...

Pics or GTFO

I also should be higher on this list and am more disappointed about that than any other piece of garbage that has been written in this 'article.

Deliberately place at number 7 on the list to get the intended rise out of you. Works a treat. :thumbsu:

And hahahaha flaps you furies do give me a good laugh. I mean seriously I have more talent in my pinky than he does in his entire body. I will give him an absolute bath this week.

We don't really need to know about your pinky. You couldn't hit the sticks let alone the sides of flaps

You sure you read good?

images
A name change is completely different to your situation.

You've existed for how many seasons and you are moving away from the Richmond supporter only policy. You are giving into the naysayers who claim that you must branch out. You know what, I'm sure there's plenty of Tigers supporters and posters out there who aren't at the Furies. Half of them came out of the woodwork last year against Carlton (hahahaha remember that game?) but that's besides the point.

Stick to your guns and rule the Furies like a dictatorship. You know it makes sense. What happened to the fumbler we all used to hate? :(

By Anon.

You let yourself into the inner sanctum? Whoa, headline, how good is that? Rumour has it that PVF is allowed into the Wonders inner sanctum too. So is TheFreshBanana. ClarkeM isn't but he's a dick so it's all cool (I'm using these last few rounds to bag him before he has power over me).

Who the **** is this londontiger guy? When did you recruit him Furies?
Past premiership player Jim. Hasn't skipped a beat :thumbsu:

View attachment 47597

That my friend was the ever famous Truetiger
Thats fine was a simple question. To many posters with 'tiger' in their name makes things confusing.

My point is well and truly made. Wouldn't know his arse from his elbow

Pics or GTFO

Pics or GTFO

Deliberately place at number 7 on the list to get the intended rise out of you. Works a treat. :thumbsu:

We don't really need to know about your pinky. You couldn't hit the sticks let alone the sides of flaps

Please refer to reply above to Wacky Tiger.

Why would I post a picture of a female to entertain a random internet person but anyway here we go
Sexy-Girl-171.jpg

Again why do I want to post a picture of myself but anyway
0.jpg

It's all right the 7th highest wonder is still ranked a lot higher than any fury so it's fine.

When I single handily take down the furies this week you will be worried about more than my pinky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back