Official Match Thread S17:Rd17- Fighting Furies(9) vs West Coast Wonders (6) @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonders wimmenz....

mormon-pole-dancing.jpg

The Furies might end up winning another Wooden Spoon this season. Hopefully.
If it means we get the number 1 pick then why not............................na **** that. We want and demand 9th :D

Go easy on old rfc hes getting a little deaf and blind in his old age ;)
Maybe I should have said "post"... instead of "you"

Sorry old timer!

Media Alert. The Seven Wonders of the World (from the eyes of an old Fury TM.) - Part 4

By Anon.

AMAZING and WONDERFUL TRUE THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH BANANA PEELS (AND BANANAS):
  • If you rub the inside of a banana peel on a scrape or burn, it will help the pain go away, keep the swelling down, and keep the wound from getting infected. Remember that Wonders after facing the Furies this week.
  • If you rub the inside of a small piece of banana peel on a wart every night (or tape a piece of peel over the wart), the potassium in the peel can make the wart disappear in one to two weeks. Good plan for Speck to get rid of that nasty infection.
  • If you tape a banana peel over a splinter, the enzymes help the splinter work its way out of your skin (and also heal the wound).
  • To whiten teeth naturally, rub the inside of a banana peel on your teeth for about two minutes every night. If you gargle with salt water, this will heighten the effect. Expect results in about two weeks. It works because of the effect of the potassium, magnesium, and manganese in the banana peel.
  • Bananas make great conditioner that helps restore dry, damaged hair. Mash a banana and add a tablespoon of heavy cream and a tablespoon of honey to the mixture. Then apply it to dry hair, cover your hair with a shower cap, and then wrap your head in a warm towel. Leave it on for up to an hour and then rinse thoroughly with warm water before shampooing.
  • Rubbing a banana peel on your forehead can help cure a headache. Great advice for rubbing one out on your girlfriends forehead if she is not in the mood. (Hmmm, that didn't come out right)
  • You can use the inside of a banana peel to clean and polish leather shoes. Us Furies have been using it on out Qooty boots for ages.
But then there are also a few naughty things that are done with Bananas.

In Amsterdam there is a bar called the Banana Bar. www.bananenbar.nl (Don't hit the link when the boss is about). Needless to say the Banana plays a key role in this establishment.
Now this obviously brings us on to TheFreshBanana . How best do the Furies deal with a Fresh Banana? Well quite simply we have invited a few of the staff from the Banana Bar to turn TheFreshBanana into a bit of a mess. *

new-banana-art-12.jpg

*18+ Pictures were deliberately avoided for the sake of eaglesfan99

But then again, with his forthcoming move to a new bid, the Wonders themselves may help out.

Stay tuned for the countdown , at Number 3 its........

Ends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for confirming that I only need half of myself to bring obvious destruction to the Furies :)

You would expect no less from the best forward pocket in the SFA though.

Thanks for confirming that I only need half of myself to bring obvious destruction to the Furies :)

Peel back that exterior, and your still all mushy inside.

Met rfctigerarmy your superior in everyway..........No! Probably isn't interested in plebs.

Peel back that exterior, and your still all mushy inside.
I do have a soft spot, but it sure ain't for the Furies!
Met rfctigerarmy your superior in everyway..........No! Probably isn't interested in plebs.
No. I'm not interested in meeting plebs.

This thread count is way down now EF99 has been given the kyber pass.
Just sayin...
Your obsession is getting a little creepy and provides nothing.

Sharpen up mate, you're in the leadership group.

A Bit High

Media Alert. The Seven Wonders of the World (from the eyes of an old Fury TM.) - Part 3

By Anon.

I love a random fact. They are Wonderful.

1. Did you know that a persons urge to sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" is only a whim away, a whim away, a whim away?
2. Did you know that SPAM actually means Sliced Pork and Ham, but the original name was meant to be Sliced Ham in Tins but the acronym s**t never took off?
3. Did you know that Brown Bottle named his username after Jennifer Keyte's unfortunate hospital visit? (Google it, but not from the office)

Which brings us to our number 5 Wonder, Brown Bottle . Now what can be said about a bloke that has named himself as an inanimate object mostly used for the pleasure of others. You have the house of bottles in Queensland which is brown, which just stands there, does nothing, gets hot in the sun and pretty much is a massive brown bottle made of little ones.

SE17.jpg

But seriously what is a Brown Bottle really good for? There is only one real reason. Keeping Beer safe in the Sun.

Well the Furies know exactly how to keep the "apparent" EKA favourite occupied come game time. Are we going to shove him in our Esky, just in case someone leaves the top off?

Nope, we are going to invite along Jennifer Keyte.

Stay tuned for the countdown , at Number 4 its........

Ends.
Ahhh dude, I expected so much more from you. Whilst beautifully written, you didn't do your homework.

Firstly, everyone knows that Jennifer had a love for Coke bottles. They are not brown - they are translucent.

Secondly, people who do their homework know that Brown Bottle is a superhero.

BB.jpg BrownBottle2.jpg brownbottle.JPG

Must I do everything around here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back