Podcast S23 Podcast - Expression of Interest, Requests and Talk-back Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've already done that.

The podcast was never yours. Deal with it. Things will be much easier.
It WAS yours, but that is no longer the case.

Be assured I won't make this an easy transition should the podcast fall into the wrong hands, Millky made it clear I was the rightful heir.

Be assured I won't make this an easy transition should the podcast fall into the wrong hands, Millky made it clear I was the rightful heir.

As far as I know the only person with the current iTunes passwords etc for the official (underlined) podcast is me. The SoundCloud account it was launched on is mine.

This isn't even an argument sorry.

Just stop. You're getting worked up by something that isn't there.

As far as I know the only person with the current iTunes passwords etc for the official (underlined) podcast is me. The SoundCloud account it was launched on is mine.

This isn't even an argument sorry.
You aren't even making sense anymore, none of those things have anything to do with the ownership of the podcast itself.

You aren't even making sense anymore, none of those things have anything to do with the ownership of the podcast itself.

Of course they do. You do know we are official as per BigFooty yeah? I'm sure you can still do that rebel thing where you talk about yourself and maybe we'll get you on but the real podcast is coming back this season with its best ever host back at the helm.

Of course they do. You do know we are official as per BigFooty yeah? I'm sure you can still do that rebel thing where you talk about yourself and maybe we'll get you on but the real podcast is coming back this season with its best ever host back at the helm.
I want to sleep really badly so I'll respond to this in the morning, but just know that no matter how much sense you may be making I'm still going to find a way to complain.

It would seem although the BC still think they reserve the right to take ownership of the Podcast despite the fact that Millky owned it and has no passed on.

Realistically if this were a place of integrity the league would band together to find the best host that works for the board, but the old guard refuses to let go and unfortunately the influence they hold not only in this board, but on the entire site looks to be too much for us to handle.

It would seem although the BC still think they reserve the right to take ownership of the Podcast despite the fact that Millky owned it and has no passed on.

Realistically if this were a place of integrity the league would band together to find the best host that works for the board, but the old guard refuses to let go and unfortunately the influence they hold not only in this board, but on the entire site looks to be too much for us to handle.
ok we can strike your name off the list then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol

Hmmm

Which posters in this thread have the podcast badge?
This guy. Do I have more of a right to run the podcast than Haro does? I think so.

The BC reign of terror is coming to a dramatic close, and all you can do is laugh?
Man I have no idea what's going on. Hardly been on bigfooty at all the last two weeks, let alone this board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back