Official Match Thread S23 Round 3: Baghdad Bombers vs Mt. Buller Demons @Abdu Prison [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

No cat gifs for you.

5d340c17604aa9d90f5ac3c9f41f2315.png

vs
326710_29b208e3fdf9612b9b3788a44122c2ef.GIF

Head to Head:

Played in S22. Winner unknown, first person to answer gets my kudos.

Match Overview:

Baghdad have been a revelation this season beating both the hawks last week and some team in round 1, can't remember who. They also have some promising rookies which makes it even better. Go 3-0 and this could potentially be the start of a dream season.

Demons on the other hand are an obstacle to face. Boasting one neither the best defence or offense, they somehow find themselves also winning both their matches. They would also like to go 3-0.

Fair call for a MOTR tbh.

Players to Watch:

Baghdad:

TheCoach16 - He's good.

KohPhi - Is alright.

HaroLad - Has been keeping the memes alive for the last 2 weeks, and would look to continue with that.

Demons:

RU_ - The Captain might even make an appearance

Van_Dyke - The person who should be captain will be looking to keep the demons from losing.

BRAB - He'll be here to show why he is rated just behind blacky as the best poster in this league.

Tip:

Demons by eleventy.

Teamsheets do what Teamsheets do.

I am a big fan of what haro has done with his team when he faced a lot of criticism at the start of the season.

Hopefully the rookies can handle a crushing loss.

To which unfortuante player do I give my Last Rites to before their execution? (I'm after your left winger).

Me! And my Mobbs Medal suggests I play ok.

(Maybe if I manufacture a rivalry with you I'll get promoted to the wing. Smart WGS, smart.)

Also you are a bit of a dick.

(Excellent.)

*and this wednesday just gone. Which backfired thanks to a goal basically on the Siren.
I thought you died? (despite seeing you at your place of work :p [btw... if that isn't you, you have an awesome doppleganger, watch out he might try to steal your mrs])

Me! And my Mobbs Medal suggests I play ok.

(Maybe if I manufacture a rivalry with you I'll get promoted to the wing. Smart WGS, smart.)

Also you are a bit of a dick.

(Excellent.)

Nice try you half back flanker, back to your place.

Nice medal, but what have you done recently?

Also, cheers, I am a bit of a detective myself! And I do warn the guy that will be my rival, that I will be like the gum on your shoe!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to be here, so excited by this game that it is unlikely I will be able to wear my shorts, if I do take someone's eye out I apologise in advance!

I think it may be time this round to unleash some potential that has not been seen in these parts before, us rookies have flown the flag well so far but you ain't seen nothing like this bloke, it is time to unleash ctacp (curlier than a Catoggio pube).

His ability to talk s**t even impresses me, welcome fella, we should start with some ROTN lines!

Great to be here, so excited by this game that it is unlikely I will be able to wear my shorts, if I do take someone's eye out I apologise in advance!

I think it may be time this round to unleash some potential that has not been seen in these parts before, us rookies have flown the flag well so far but you ain't seen nothing like this bloke, it is time to unleash ctacp (curlier than a Catoggio pube).

His ability to talk s**t even impresses me, welcome fella, we should start with some ROTN lines!
Is that wise, TL15? This has the potential to be an all time, down to the wire, classic...

Unleashing ctacp could turn it into a one sided affair, scarring the Demons for life...

Also, cheers, I am a bit of a detective myself! And I do warn the guy that will be my rival, that I will be like the gum on your shoe!

Oh great.. I spent half my schooling keeping the clergy off me and now they hunt me down on the Qooty field.

I have a feeling we may be playing on each other, I love chewing gum!!

I see that there is a serious oversell on the ability of the Demons early in the season.

I'm really pleased that it will be the Bombers that have the pleasure of righting these wrongs.

Imma kick 12 this week.

I see that there is a serious oversell on the ability of the Demons early in the season.

I'm really pleased that it will be the Bombers that have the pleasure of righting these wrongs.

Imma kick 12 this week.

Can't wait to find out who wears number 12 for the Demons!

Imma kick 12 this week.
You forgot a .

You're going to kick 1.2

Imma kick 12 this week.
What about the second half???

No cat gifs for you.

5d340c17604aa9d90f5ac3c9f41f2315.png

vs
326710_29b208e3fdf9612b9b3788a44122c2ef.GIF

Head to Head:

Played in S22. Winner unknown, first person to answer gets my kudos.

Match Overview:

Baghdad have been a revelation this season beating both the hawks last week and some team in round 1, can't remember who. They also have some promising rookies which makes it even better. Go 3-0 and this could potentially be the start of a dream season.

Demons on the other hand are an obstacle to face. Boasting one neither the best defence or offense, they somehow find themselves also winning both their matches. They would also like to go 3-0.

Fair call for a MOTR tbh.

Players to Watch:

Baghdad:

TheCoach16 - He's good.

KohPhi - Is alright.

HaroLad - Has been keeping the memes alive for the last 2 weeks, and would look to continue with that.

Demons:

RU_ - The Captain might even make an appearance

Van_Dyke - The person who should be captain will be looking to keep the demons from losing.

BRAB - He'll be here to show why he is rated just behind blacky as the best poster in this league.

Tip:

Demons by eleventy.

Teamsheets do what Teamsheets do.

Great write up....one glaring omission but a good effort nonetheless!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back