Podcast S24 GRAND FINAL PODCAST - With BRAB & TheCoach16 + Special Guest

Remove this Banner Ad

No what? It wasn’t a coincidence?

It wasn't an orchestrated attack. A couple wandered in but there's no hive mind. I think you and I only clashed because you thought we moved the thread which wasn't true.

It never came up that night in the chat is my point. Very little of the Sweet FA does.

It wasn't an orchestrated attack. A couple wandered in but there's no hive mind. I think you and I only clashed because you thought we moved the thread which wasn't true.

It never came up that night in the chat is my point. Very little of the Sweet FA does.
We always clash. You’re giving me a complex...

Well..not at first anyways ;)

No, not at all. Ever. For the most part it was respectful (people always work to their own devices so I can't speak for them, if that's what you saw). I honestly hand on heart can't think of a time when the chat said "we're gonna do this to **** this up" about anything in the league. There's too many of us.

Just because one or two of us do something that doesn't mean it was calculated, that's just some posters we know well doing what they want to do.

We always clash. You’re giving me a complex...

I liked you on the podcast.

I think sometimes you think something is nefarious when it isn't but apart from that I don't feel we have a beef.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do believe there are villains...

I think you excuse that you play with one or two in the name of "the team".

If there aren't villains though what's the point of heroes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back