Official Match Thread S25 Second Elimination Final: Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not a narcissist , I only drink goon and smoke choof
do you want to rethink that:
Some narcissists have an exaggerated sense of self-importance, believing that others cannot live or survive without his or her magnificent contributions.

do you want to rethink that:
Some narcissists have an exaggerated sense of self-importance, believing that others cannot live or survive without his or her magnificent contributions.

Oh, THAT definition of narcissist .

I'm not one of them either. I don't give a s**t about anyone else, what they do, and who they do, unless it's *s with me

He haven't had a coup

We have had an aggressive reset
is that what its called
1*E9TZYdnuluRLfcLKqJAyag.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well when it is your turn to chip in for the goon bag, don't leave rfctiger74 hanging and these comments won't be said about you.
I'm not paying s**t for something I not use. Ask the ATO, they will tell you that.

Last edited:
I got off with house arrest campaigner

Whack your ankle monitor on Sterge

When I took over the first thing I did is catch the *er and re-chain him in his gimp chair.

That *er is going nowhere other than the hippodrome, in line with our home detention allowance

I'm not paying s**t for something I not used. Ask the ATO, they will tell you that.

Lies still. Goon thieves live on the bench until they repent with a formal written apology.

That's for your sidekick too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back