Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Shanghai Stadium, China (House Of Gumby)

The top attraction in Shanghai is:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s so sweet. I’ve missed you too. But, I’m never too far away...

In fact, just the other night I was outside your bathroom window.
I thought that groaning noise I heard was rusty pipes!

Just for the moment I am back in love with Melbourne City...thank you Richie De Laet!!
Did he sign your autograph book on his way out onto the pitch?

Isn’t this just part and parcel of the of playing against the Gumbots since S21, inactivity.

..... I went there.
Reminds me of that radio interview I listened to once. Fat Cat was interviewing Humphrey B. Bear, and Marcel Marceau was giving special comments. Riveting stuff :D.

The nutrition coach was addressing us in the gate lounge before flying out to Shanghai this morning.

'The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago.
Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining.. and Chinese food is loaded with MSG.

High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realises the long-term harm caused by the germs in China's drinking water.
However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?'
After several seconds the normally quiet property steward, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said,

'Wedding Cake.'

The nutrition coach was addressing us in the gate lounge before flying out to Shanghai this morning.

'The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago.
Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining.. and Chinese food is loaded with MSG.

High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realises the long-term harm caused by the germs in China's drinking water.
However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?'
After several seconds the normally quiet property steward, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said,

'Wedding Cake.'
That would’ve been my guess...

It’s particularly harmful to women. One mouthful and their libido is instantly obliterated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have notified the next of kin. This thread was pronounced dead at 1800 hours on Saturday. Funeral details will be in the paper, no flowers by request and all donations to the Tony Lynn 15 foundation.
Alas, poor Threaderick, I knew him well.

Actually, wait, no, I didn't, we barely spoke.

Back