Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Spectators Tickets Here

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Alas, my qooty out of the guts has been up and down the last few weeks.

I was top 10 for handballs and possibly the greatest overhead contested marking beast for the first half of the season.

Think Dusty Martin but with a shitter haircut.
Yeah but you are a little posting **** (in the best way possible) so any on field deficiencies are easy to overlook.

From where I sit, you have the posting skills and I have the god given qooty skills. If we were to fuse we might be half as good as B52.

Kind words. Truth is that over 2100 years old, it would not be a good look for any award to be given to me.

You raise a good point though. The crop of S.28 rookies is astonishing. There are heaps of high quality new players.

The Award could go to any of many outstanding newcomers. In addition to yourself and the unique AuntyBlindEye there is the witty Ned Ryerson , the erudite moginie, the clever Riviat and the underrated Beandip as well as many others.

The winner could also come, without surprise, from any Rookie recruited in the mid year intake. The sturdy Metalcrusher or the new kid at the Drags could easily win without any of us or the SFA as a whole batting an ABE good eye.

Being a collectivist and #goalsfortheprols , I would support this season's EKA being awarded to the entire S.28 intake of newbies.
A marvellous idea, I completely forgot about Ned Ryerson

Riviat and Metalcrusher get my vote as they are Bombers.

If it were to be from another team, happy for yourself or my cuddly bear to win.

Isn't he?

I have to stop trusting everything I read.

Then s**t.... Lock ABV for the EKA or am I the only ******* rookie in this joint?
MGVw6p6.png

EKA Medal - Best first season poster

Loonerty ....161 games
LOONERTYHAW (93), ROY (68)161

Yeah but you are a little posting **** (in the best way possible) so any on field deficiencies are easy to overlook.

From where I sit, you have the posting skills and I have the god given qooty skills. If we were to fuse we might be half as good as B52.
B52 is a worthy adversary/friend.

I do find it difficult to lower myself a few rungs just to converse with some of the Royals “lesser lights”

As I said earlier, bring back the captain, the rookie and the crow and we’ll have fun.

Send in the court jesters as they did last night and they will be chewed up and spat out like a bit of gristle from a hunk of mutton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now ...please vote in the top of page poll ....you too AuntyBlindEye
Voted ages ago.

Really hanging for a bombers victory.

My finals dreams are literally in your hands guys. Please do this friendly rookie a favour. I've always had the bombers back more or less.

You are learning, old friend, the power the children hold with their hashtags.

lol. I just discovered it. It's great, young folk are always coming up with something new.

Two out of three aint too shabby.

ABE, read Wigs media piece on the shambles at the Furballs.
I've been living it mate. What a ride.

What's the piece titled?

Voted ages ago.

Really hanging for a bombers victory.

My finals dreams are literally in your hands guys. Please do this friendly rookie a favour. I've always had the bombers back more or less.
You will be considered for the Bombers #1 ticket holder in S29 .....ATS it's between you and Scarlett ....it'll be a close call ...but I'm just one vote of 27

source.gif

Back