Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Roys FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking News: Callums_Guns reportedly seen dupe posting in match thread. Demons hierarchy likely to be held responsible as no sign of internal repercussions are apparent. Roys ex-artifact, missing link and living proof that abiogenesis can literally go both ways Mobbs announces an intention to give cooney internal repercussions onfield today to hopefully kickstart the Team Pump rehabilitative process.
7PtPckd.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breaking News: Callums_Guns reportedly seen dupe posting in match thread. Demons hierarchy likely to be held responsible as no sign of internal repercussions are apparent. Roys ex-artifact, missing link and living proof that abiogenesis can literally go both ways Mobbs announces an intention to give cooney internal repercussions onfield today to hopefully kickstart the Team Pump rehabilitative process.
7PtPckd.gif
Thanks for the coffee just how the wife made it this morning

Thanks for the coffee just how the wife made it this morning
In my opinion this is probably the only way to actually make coffee palatable.
StickyMick serves us Milo after training. There's a bit of screaming and howling as we shove him down and faint cries from Otis in the stands shouting "c'mon, lift" but we get there in the end.

I’m primed, some Roy’s will be feeling it later I tell ya. I’m gonna give Mobbs the worst Chinese burn he’s ever had!!!
chinese burns with a sprinkling of random apostrophes are the worst!

Barbie's fired up!!

aussie-bbq-product-726x726.jpg
What do you like most about the Sweet FA:
- humour
- antagonism
- qooty
- imagination
x snags

7PtPckd.gif
Wot

I didn't say anything.
But GCB85 told me to tell you "Nice avatar. Is it new?"

Barrels there's some lazy folks about this week. Kick in a bit and I'll personally sponsor you all the way back up forward.

Klim any burgers on offer?

Runk I've hidden a secret weapon for you near Tobruk, buried 10 feet above the ground.

I didn't say anything.
But GCB85 told me to tell you "Nice avatar. Is it new?"

Barrels there's some lazy folks about this week. Kick in a bit and I'll personally sponsor you all the way back up forward.

Klim any burgers on offer?

Runk I've hidden a secret weapon for you near Tobruk, buried 10 feet above the ground.

10 feet above? But won’t everybody see it??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back