Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Roys FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok..we have a few issues with a couple of demon players.

Plus, tdc did not defend me.
I wasn't speaking to you because you said you were ignoring me so I thought I would be wasting my sensational post-typing talents. It is important that I like you and we develop a rapport as you are earmarked as Vice-Captain when Mooch 's coup comes to reality and eventually will probably succeed him as Roys captain.

Also the work you did for the getting the Sweet Qennis Association off the ground is commendable.

Which Demons need dealing with? It won't be cooney because he has been in a great mood since he saw that photo of the sausage yesterday. I'll bet it's Tarkyn_24 (if he's come out of retirement), sausageroll (jealous of the sausage photo) or maybe DemonJim (never thanks anyone for building a mansion for him)

manangatang check out all my posts this week. They will all be the best. Except for the ones I don't contract out.

I don't know what else to say. I asked Allikat for a suggestion and she said : " Barrels ".

Last edited:
I wasn't speaking to you because you said you were ignoring me so I thought I would be wasting my sensational post-typing talents. It is important that I like you and we develop a rapport as you are earmarked as Vice-Captain when Mooch 's coup comes to reality and eventually will probably succeed him as Roys captain.

Also the work you did for the getting the Sweet Qennis Association off the ground is commendable.

Which Demons need dealing with? It won't be cooney because he has been in a great mood since he saw that photo of the sausage yesterday. I'll bet it's Tarkyn_24 (if he's come out of retirement), sausageroll (jealous of the sausage photo) or maybe DemonJim (never thanks anyone for building a mansion for him)

manangatang check out all my posts this week. They will all be the best. Except for the ones I don't contract out.

I don't know what else to say. I asked @llikat for a suggestion and she said : " Barrels ".
Mobbs we all know gambling is a fool’s game.

But yep you’re right :(

I don't know what else to say. I asked @llikat for a suggestion and she said : " Barrels ".
What you on about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what else to say. I asked Allikat for a suggestion and she said : " Barrels ".
I don't recall saying I'm ignoring you and did read the above post.

Tarks and sr are causing havoc in here.

Tarks is so clueless.

He doesn't even know who made the 2019 U.S. Open final
Lives under his Tarks rock

I’m surprised that Callums_Guns hasn’t been in here stirring up Tarks about this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back