Competition S31 Qooty Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

1611887256153.png

As we all know, NaturalDisaster will have his hands full running the entire league, so as a great close friend of his and trustworthy member of the SFA public, ND has entrusted the running of the S31 tipping comp to yours truly.

Rules are same as last season:

• Each round, the tipster who records the best tipping result (if multiple posters land on the same number of tips, margin of the MOTR will be used to find a winner) will win a good old-fashioned virtual pat on the back.
  • The weekly tipping winner can choose the avatar for the player who tips the worst for that round, assuming the loser isn't a squib. The avatar should be kept for 168 hours, after which normal service can be restored.
  • If you forget/choose not to tip, you'll receive all away teams as your selection, and a predicted margin of 69 points.
  • At the end of the season, the tipster who has the most correct tips (again, if it’s a tie we’ll look at margin) will win a shiny new badge thanks to Fizzler. This time, we might even get Chief to award it to the winner!
  • You have until Thursday 11.59 PM to get your tips in. For round 1 only, you have until Saturday night.
How to join:

Just pop your tips in here for Round 1 and I will sign you up, don't forget the MOTR margin! If you miss the Saturday Night 11.59pm deadline, you cannot join.

serial_thrilla, Van_Dyke, Headless, Test Tickle, AceAndy, Bradesmaen, MC Bad Genius, Barrybran, Bastyy, TJASTA, Elton Johns Wig, Tarkyn_24, Cadsky, Hatchy1992, Tonga Bob, SweetD, ClarkeM, Bonz, philreich, TheInjuryFactory, omgfridge, tag your mates and make weekly wagers!

Last edited:

View attachment 1047662

As we all know, NaturalDisaster will have his hands full running the entire league, so as a great close friend of his and trustworthy member of the SFA public, ND has entrusted the running of the S31 tipping comp to yours truly.

• Each round, the tipster who records the best tipping result (if multiple posters land on the same number of tips, margin of the MOTR will be used to find a winner) will win a good old-fashioned virtual pat on the back.
  • The weekly tipping winner can choose the avatar for the player who tips the worst for that round, assuming the loser isn't a squib. The avatar should be kept for 24 hours, after which normal service can be restored.
  • If you forget/choose not to tip, you'll receive all away teams as your selection, and a predicted margin of 69 points.
  • At the end of the season, the tipster who has the most correct tips (again, if it’s a tie we’ll look at margin) will win a shiny new badge thanks to Fizzler. This time, we might even get Chief to award it to the winner!
  • You have until Thursday 11.59 PM to get your tips in. For round 1 only, you have until Saturday night.
How to join:

Just pop your tips in here for Round 1 and I will sign you up, don't forget the MOTR margin! If you miss the Saturday Night 11.59pm deadline, you cannot join.

serial_thrilla, Van_Dyke, Headless, Test Tickle, AceAndy, Bradesmaen, MC Bad Genius, Barrybran, Bastyy, TJASTA, Elton Johns Wig, Tarkyn_24, Cadsky, Hatchy1992, Tonga Bob, SweetD, ClarkeM, Bonz, philreich, TheInjuryFactory, omgfridge, tag your mates and make weekly wagers!
in.gif
Riviat serial_thrilla GWS Goose Chipmunk GremioPower let's get the band back together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
View attachment 1047662

• The weekly tipping winner can choose the avatar for the player who tips the worst for that round, assuming the loser isn't a squib. The avatar should be kept for 24 hours, after which normal service can be restored.
How to join:

I'll take all Home Teams for all games all season thanks. Margin of 21 points.

Only 24 hours for the avatar? I thought it was for the whole week!
*, didn't read what I copy+pasted, one week it is!!
Who's running it in the second half of the season when you disappear, The Half Back?
Doctor Gero
I'll take all Home Teams for all games all season thanks. Margin of 21 points.
Sure, can't wait for you to submit that each and every week, otherwise you will be getting away teams.

The Half Back

For Round 1, I would like to tip whatever team has the most vowels in their name. If the number of vowels is equal,please count any “y”. If its still equal or there is no Ys, just pick the home team.

Please put the margin as 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back