Official Team Thread S32 – Alberton Qootball Club, the Sin City Swamprats [B&F Winner: philreich]

Remove this Banner Ad

GP's MVP (Final Table)
Last edited:
S32 Macca
S32 Award Winners

Thanks a lot everyone! And congratulations to all the other award winners! It's been an exciting and thoroughly enjoyable 7 seasons here and I'm so glad I got to share some of it with this incredible group! Thanks for having me, and just like the terminator, I'll be back! Carn the Rats!

Thanks a lot everyone! And congratulations to all the other award winners! It's been an exciting and thoroughly enjoyable 7 seasons here and I'm so glad I got to share some of it with this incredible group! Thanks for having me, and just like the terminator, I'll be back! Carn the Rats!

One minute of silence in memory of our good friend, SarahSmiles, who has sadly gone too soon.

He will be missed.

One minute of silence in memory of our good friend, SarahSmiles, who has sadly gone too soon.

He will be missed.

I hope philreich has changed the combination on the locks already.

We can also clear out the kombucha and use the fridge space for more beer.

I hope philreich has changed the combination on the locks already.

We can also clear out the kombucha and use the fridge space for more beer.
This situation has become a Royal pain in the bum......

396ec5877baee97d857c422bbf56f256.jpg

Welcome back, Duggs!

You finally get to play with your good friend Marklar_33 :smilev1:

Played with this flog a few times, not sure how we can rig BnFs from our current positions within the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True story.

Had knocked off work, driving home minding my own business, probably doing 10km/h over the speed limit, using my peripheral vision I can see this car driving along right next to me, after a few seconds of wondering if I had cut someone off, I look to the left, here is this campaigner flipping me the bird.

******* Marklar_33

Remove this Banner Ad

Back