Admin Notice S32 Match OP Writers Sign Ups EOI - Taking Volunteers for Finals matches write ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Hello all,

With over two weeks until S32 kick off, but I decided to get this going. We are looking for volunteers to write match thread OPs each week. Generally, we have one poster per round (6 games). If you wish to collaborate with someone, that is ok too.

You can be as creative as you want, but we would like to see a bit of effort put into these. I especially expect more effort and research put into the first round and finals.

Please don't choose a later round until early rounds are filled, this is just so we don’t get an issue where we are finding writers for the first 2 rounds at the last minute.

I will remind each poster before they are due to post their assigned rounds.

I will also call for finals match posters about three weeks before finals.

Note: Rivalry Round has been replaced with heritage round. I have not finalised what round heritage round will be so if you wish to do the heritage round OPs, please specify it.

R1
- GREENESHOOTS
R2
- DockerDen5215

R3 - The Half Back
R4 - Mister M
R5 - Wosh
R6 - MWPP/por_please_ya
R7 - omgfridge
R8 - Dav
R9 - Supersuns
R10 - Mozzie19
R11 - A Swallow
R12 - DockerDen5215
R13 - FootyGuy13/Tonga Bob
R14 - Chipmunk
R15 - GremioPower
R16 - PMBangers

Qualifying Finals/Elims - Pickitt
Semi Finals - serial_thrilla

Prelims - Dingster/philreich
GF - Barrybran

Last edited:

Hello all,

With over two weeks until S32 kick off, but I decided to get this going. We are looking for volunteers to write match thread OPs each week. Generally, we have one poster per round (6 games). If you wish to collaborate with someone, that is ok too.

You can be as creative as you want, but we would like to see a bit of effort put into these. I especially expect more effort and research put into the first round and finals.

Please don't choose a later round until early rounds are filled, this is just so we don’t get an issue where we are finding writers for the first 2 rounds at the last minute.

I will remind each poster before they are due to post their assigned rounds.

I will also call for finals match posters about three weeks before finals.

Note: Rivalry Round has been replaced with heritage round. I have not finalised what round heritage round will be so if you wish to do the heritage round OPs, please specify it.

R1
R2
R3
R4
R5
R6
R7
R8
R9
R10
R11
R12
R13
R14
R15
R16
When are the fixtures going to be up ND?

Heritage Round for me, ND, please.

Round 15 - 7 November 2021 (Heritage Round)

West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum
Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House of Gumby
Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne
Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison
East Side Phoenix vs Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie
Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NaturalDisaster will just post his own threads at 6:30 am Monday morning knowing we were due that week just to spite us like he did last time :(

I am still so disappointed by that. All because some dorks wanted it posted on Monday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back