Official Match Thread S32 Round 8 - Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Thursday (aka manangatang's fourth favourite day of the week)! It's probably the thematic time of 10am somewhere in the world, so let's all start celebrating ...

TOP TEN THURSDAY!

An equal favourite SFA tradition (tied with Twenty Question Tuesday and Tube Radio), it is also a simple one. Each Thursday in the match thread, a theme is posted at 10am(ish) and than anyone that wants to join in lists their top ten according to the theme. Previous themes have included Top Ten Fictional Dads (The Filth Wizard figured highly on most of the Royals' lists*), Top Ten SFA Gatecrashers (including the esteemed Birthday boy himself, BLUEALLTHRU) and Top Ten Mythical Creatures. But this week the theme is ... TOP TEN DRINKS.

You might choose ten different beers or you might have an assortment of fruity cocktails. You could include a certain coffee from a specific barista named Javier. Or maybe it's a childhood classic like Milo that makes the cut**. You might even share with us your homemade recipe. It really doesn't matter - it's YOUR top ten!

There aren't any other rules for Top Ten Thursday except that your list needs to have ten entries (no more, no less). Feel free to order them from 1-10 if you like, and while explanations aren't necessary, they make the whole thing more interesting. And of course, ripping apart other nominations is definitely allowed/encouraged.

* Yet he still won't let us call him Filth Daddy OR Papa Wizzy.
** But know you WILL be judged if you have Nesquik on there instead.
1. Large lactose free hazelnut macchiato, extra sugar syrup, not too hot, two sugars, lite foam, with a caramel drizzle.

2. Full fat double shot vanilla frappuccino, chocolate swirl, with whipped cream.

3. Mildura orange and mango fruit drink.

4. Sunkist

5. Chamomile tea with honey and lemon.

6. Large coke (from McDonald’s)

7. Acqua di cristallo tributo a Modigliani bottled water.

8. Watermelon and dragonfruit smoothie

9. Strong raspberry cordial

10. Schweppes passion fruit mineral water.

You misspelled Goon up the top there.
Also Guinness is a beer.

I'm aware what Guinness is. I just separated a stout like I separated two soft drinks.

You know me mate!

Did you know I moved to Perth when I was 7 and then I got interviewed in the city in 1988 on Simon Townsend's Wonderworld and they said "how does it feel living in Perth during the centenary" and I said "I don't know"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you know I moved to Perth when I was 7 and then I got interviewed in the city in 1988 on Simon Townsend's Wonderworld and they said "how does it feel living in Perth during the centenary" and I said "I don't know"?
To be honest, that’s just how Perth people felt back then too

Interested in your top ten mate. What gets you up and about?

96436.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back