Official Team Thread S35 – Alberton Qootball Club, the Sin City Swamprats ["What have the Romans ever done for us?"] - Congrats GremioPower Toots medal winner!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

@GremioPower has won his second straight Toots Hibbert Medal

You Like Me Sally Field GIF by The Academy Awards

Unbelievable! Thank you all for the votes.

I would like to see the Sim spreading more love around the ground for the rest of the team, though.

It’s time for the Rats to rise again.

As well as finding our latest club champion (Toots Hibbert medallist), we'll also be crowning our Groove medallist (highest goal kicker) and captain's award - my final one before I hand over to the new skipper. The Drazah Medal will not be awarded tonight, as we didn't introduce any new rookies in S35.
No Macca for best poster?

Final leaderboard:

GremioPower 129
Grav 116
Power Raid 95
okeydoke7 90
philreich 85

It is with great pleasure that I announce that GremioPower has won his second straight Toots Hibbert Medal - a feat that occurs about as often as the Wonders win flags in the modern era, or maybe about as often as the Warriors make the big dance. A sincere congratulations GP - a very well deserved honour.

Well that just about concludes tonight's festivities - it's now time to return to the TV, to watch Australia drop even more catches. Bring on the new season - it promises to be an exciting one.
GremioPower, I'm sure it is not lost on you that this was announced in post #119 of this thread :winkv1::tongueoutv1:

GremioPower, I'm sure it is not lost on you that this was announced in post #119 of this thread :winkv1::tongueoutv1:

Psalm 119:1 - "Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord."

1708518865291.jpeg

---

1708518730351.png
proud tv land GIF by nobodies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back