Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S36 Team Thread - Congratulations Philreich S36 Toots Hibbert Medallist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain's Award

The Captain's Award is awarded to the poster that the captain deems best embodied the spirit of the club. This poster was always one of the most active in match threads and qooty media. He also assisted me behind the scenes in recruitment and reminding me when I forgot to do compulsory tasks such as voting and committee input.

Congratulations and a big thank you to Kennedy Parker!

Round 12 vs West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium
Match Report by Bloodyswan

A heartbreaking loss coming in the final minutes of play. The Swamprats leaders pushed hard, unfortunately our inaccuracy in front of goal cost us in the end. We won't let the Wonders get away next time; determination fuels our resolve to bounce back stronger.

Final scores: Swamprats 12.13 (85) lost to Wonders 13.9 (87)

Goalscorers: Philreich (3), The Jesus (2), spookism (2), ant555 (2), Firestarter, Kennedy Parker, Jewelsbon

Votes:
BloodySwan (12)
The Jesus (8)
Philreich (6)
ant555 (6)
jackster83 (5)
Kennedy Parker (5)
spookism (2)
okeydoke7 (1)

Nice to see spookism finally get on the board!
I'll say it now. You guys were absolutely ROBBED!

5th place
In fifth place with 65 votes, we have a club great who is still performing strongly in the midfield. Well done to ant555.

4th place
In fourth place with 78 votes, is the club's ruckman who is a giant in the Sweet FA. I hope this isn't the last we see of him. Give it up for Kennedy Parker.

3rd place
In third place with 85 votes, is the most improved of the Rats who this season moved into a midfield role. Congratulations to BloodySwan!

Time for a commercial break.

1691117304-eddie-mcguire-millionaire-hot-seat-hiatus-nine.jpg

Runner up
A strong season on the wing with 90 votes, and also the winner of the Best In Finals award, is the captain jackster83.

And now for the winner. It is my pleasure to announce that, with 100 votes, the season 36 Toots Hibbert Medal winner is philreich.

oscars-standing-ovation.gif

Well that just about wraps it up!

Thank you for your attendance tonight, and also to all the Swamprats players for their efforts. Please have a safe and enjoyable Christmas and New Year's break. See you all in the new year as we prepare for season 37 and more Swamprats premiership glory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to our next encounter with the Bombers - we haven't met since round 2, so it's long overdue!!!

We love the week with the Swamprats. Sunday arrives too quickly.

A rat's gotta eat!

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...ws-story/5455bd4a660660a115867d4839d7b7ed?amp

Rats have been seen in a popular Adelaide McDonald’s restaurant “almost daily” with workers reporting seeing “nibbled” burger buns.

But when a union representative went to investigate the allegations of unhygienic and dangerous conditions at the Hindley Street store, they say they were denied entry by the fast food giant.
One worker, who asked not to be identified, told The Advertiser there were numerous health and safety issues at the restaurant – including a “rat infestation”, falling tiles, a dangling light and roof leaks.
A rodent has been photographed on the premises, including one nibbling on what appears to be cheese on the floor in a rear storage area, while in another image taken this week, a packet of burger buns also appears to have been nibbled on.

A rat's gotta eat!

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...ws-story/5455bd4a660660a115867d4839d7b7ed?amp

Rats have been seen in a popular Adelaide McDonald’s restaurant “almost daily” with workers reporting seeing “nibbled” burger buns.

But when a union representative went to investigate the allegations of unhygienic and dangerous conditions at the Hindley Street store, they say they were denied entry by the fast food giant.
One worker, who asked not to be identified, told The Advertiser there were numerous health and safety issues at the restaurant – including a “rat infestation”, falling tiles, a dangling light and roof leaks.
A rodent has been photographed on the premises, including one nibbling on what appears to be cheese on the floor in a rear storage area, while in another image taken this week, a packet of burger buns also appears to have been nibbled on.
Do we know the identity of the rat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back