Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Official Team Thread S36 - I identify as Royalty. S36 joint B&F winners grumbleguts & Brenton Davy. Congratulations

Remove this Banner Ad

You certainly did. They screwed you so badly, your nose ran.

Bastards. I have a plan though. Before every game, GreyCrow walks up to the umpire, points at me and whispers, "see that guy? he knows where your children go to school. Now how many votes you thinking Brenton Davy gets this game?"
If they don’t then I’ll use them as live targets at my soon to be opened “Shirtfront Academy”

And he asked me how you knew. I said he is their chemistry teacher with access to drugs that can't be detected.

Stuff like H2O and NaCl along with CH2OH
CH2OH can't exist. (Either CH3OH, CH2O or CH2NH) The last one could be a precursor to methamphetamines - in the sense that it could lead to the compound that Walter White and Jesse Pinkman steal (methylamine - CH3NH2) in the barrels early on in Breaking Bad, when the pseudo ephedrine route to the drug becomes too small scale for their operations.

Last edited:

Merry Christmas to all my Royal teammates. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
And I hope it was just that for you and yours.

your personal butler is ready and waiting.
I can't believe Wadsworth is still here! I was sure the authorities would find those photos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back