Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Official Team Thread S36 - I identify as Royalty. S36 joint B&F winners grumbleguts & Brenton Davy. Congratulations

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats guts on winning a [checks notes] Golden Filthy, well deserved. I’m sure we won’t hear the end of it in our next match thread though.
I made my wife one of those string telephones that you make with the tin cans. I made the bloody string too long, now I'll never hear the end of it.

1st place
Ladies and Gentlemen, Tied in 1st place for S36 I give you our Best & Fairest winners Brenton Davy & grumbleguts!!!

1702897776936.png

Both players had an outstanding season. Brenton Davy joined us for his first season in Purple and Gold this season and was a master of consistency. He has toned down his rough and tumble posting style for a new, refined, intellectual style at the Royals. grumbleguts is a club stalwart with 11 seasons at the Royals. His ability to be heavily engaged in every match thread this season earned him a prime position where he was able to perform well, both on and off field to jointly claim this seasons B&F. These two are proof that no matter who you are in this team, each and every one of you is important and if you play your part, you can achieve great things!​

OMG so glad to be sharing this with Brenton Davy. Except all of his partners never talk. So I'll shut up now.

(btw if you want to hear Teller's voice, there's a video where he speaks, (in fact there are several.) here is one.

You're lucky, my wife asked me to put the duck down in the doona. So I put it in the doona and took it to the vet, I thought it'd be more humane if he did it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to the 2 players who somehow got more paper bags to Cadsky votes than me

grumbleguts was a standout in ( checks notes) the forward line and Brenton Davy patrolled the (guesses) corridor

Both players are a genuine boon to the Royal Family. They are the Charles and Camilla to our minor nieces and nephews

Congratulations to the 2 players who somehow got more paper bags to Cadsky votes than me

grumbleguts was a standout in ( checks notes) the forward line and Brenton Davy patrolled the (guesses) corridor

Both players are a genuine boon to the Royal Family. They are the Charles and Camilla to our minor nieces and nephews

Camilla'n say that!

I heard that Cadsky gets sent 2 brown paper bags full of human faeces in the mail every day.

What I want to know is, who the hell is sending the other one?

Wow!

A dual BnF at two different clubs! Who’d have thunk it!

Congratulations to grumbleguts as well who probably deserved it more than I but screw it! I’m not giving mine back.

Thanks to everyone at the Royals who’ve made me feel very welcome this season. Looking forward to an improvement for the team in S37!

Last edited:
Camilla'n say that!

I heard that Cadsky gets sent 2 brown paper bags full of human faeces in the mail every day.

What I want to know is, who the hell is sending the other one?
I don’t like to boast but…

OMG so glad to be sharing this with Brenton Davy. Except all of his partners never talk. So I'll shut up now.

(btw if you want to hear Teller's voice, there's a video where he speaks, (in fact there are several.) here is one.

Yeah, and I took him out the back and smacked him around a bit. He won’t be doing that again for a while

Thanks mate. Looking forward to next season being a Royals season!

Just shows that I got dudded in the Mobbs too so UP YOU QUMPS!
You certainly did. They screwed you so badly, your nose ran.

Bastards. I have a plan though. Before every game, GreyCrow walks up to the umpire, points at me and whispers, "see that guy? he knows where your children go to school. Now how many votes you thinking Brenton Davy gets this game?"

You certainly did. They screwed you so badly, your nose ran.

Bastards. I have a plan though. Before every game, GreyCrow walks up to the umpire, points at me and whispers, "see that guy? he knows where your children go to school. Now how many votes you thinking Brenton Davy gets this game?"
And he asked me how you knew. I said he is their chemistry teacher with access to drugs that can't be detected.

Stuff like H2O and NaCl along with CH2OH

Remove this Banner Ad

Back