Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we get the real leaderboard please. You know.... the one we're all interested in most.

Me vs the village idiot.

my honest votes up against his rigged ones.
art v matera.png
You got the moral victory plus Bears Life Membership, he can never take that off you.

Now it's time to hand out the first awards for the night: the Best Defender and Best Midfielder Awards.

The Best Defender Award goes to a player who has been a rock in our backline, stopping the opposition from scoring and launching our attacks from the back. He has been consistent, reliable, and influential in every game, leading all defenders in kicks, handballs, marks, and 2nd in tackles. He has also been a great poster, contributing to the match threads with his insights, humour, and banter. He is a brilliant player and a great Bear. But what makes him even more special is his signature move, his trademark runs starting from the backline and down the wing taking out any opponents who dare stop him. He has been unpassable this season, and he deserves this award. But there is one thing that he hasn't done this season, and that is score. He is one of only two players who didn't score not even a point this season, but that's okay, because neither did his opponent. He has been a true defender, and we love him for that. Please give a big round of applause to Test Tickle!

The Best Midfielder Award could have gone to any number of our players, this season our midfield consisted of three All-SFAers and Millky95 who finished second in the Mobbs Medal and the others weren't too far behind. But there is one player who has been a standout among them, and he is our Big Bear in the Ruck, Cap. He has been outstanding, powerful, and versatile in every game, leading the team in DreamTime Points and being selected as the All-SFA Ruckman. He has also been a great poster, adding to the match threads with his songs, jokes, and memes. He is a star player and a great bear. But what makes him even more unique is his passion for singing, especially to the moon. He has been known to belt out some tunes during the games, inspiring his teammates and entertaining the fans. He has been a joy and a delight this season, and he deserves this award. But there is one thing that he hasn't done this season, and that is mark the ball. He is equal last for that stat at the club, but that's okay, because he doesn't need to mark the ball when he can just take it out of the ruck and kick a goal. He has been a true ruckman, and we love him for that. Please give a huge round of applause to Cap!

Congratulations to Test Tickle and Cap, you have both had fantastic seasons and you deserve these awards. Well done!

View attachment 1892529
We need an amendment ASAP. JoshWoodenSpoon decreed best mid as MY MEDAL seasons ago.

Well done Cap you are the true winner tonight. Gero Medalist!

You know the two of you could let someone else win. Between you and Cap you guys have won 5 out of the last 8 Mateflons and if you name doesn't start with M or your named Cap, you can forget about winning.

View attachment 1892615
I am still petitioning for S27 to be rightly awarded to me.
First season BS posting votes came in and I had won the qooty vote. Top 10 mobbs medal as well.

That s**t is mine and I will claim what is mine at some point.

We need an amendment ASAP. JoshWoodenSpoon decreed best mid as MY MEDAL seasons ago.

Well done Cap you are the true winner tonight. Gero Medalist!
Just another thing lost in the annals of time, like Bears Life Membership. Funny how they both involve you and happened around the same time. Maybe there really is someone conspiring against you this whole time :think:

Sorry all, I had a few too many drinks after the red carpet . But I called it Chipmunk
Also an official welcome to Vegas Chippy though we both know it has been your unofficial home of many years

Congratulations Millky95 - a fitting reward for a fantastic season

Well done too to all the other awards winners tonight

And thanks tony for putting this together. The best captain in the league and a true Las Vegan

Bring on S37!

New Player Arrival

In S29, a young British Chipmunk who was homesick for his Aussie home away from home gate-crashed into the world of Sweet. After being scouted out by several teams and after much deliberation, Chippy landed at East Side. His lack of need for sleep and little-known tendency to sparkle in the sun made him attractive to other clubs including the Vampires, but he stayed on, becoming the King of Discord, Captain, and remaining a strategic Chess/Werewolf Champion. A star of the league, Chippy collected three All-SFA selections and four top 20 beez finishes in just 5 complete seasons whilst being the face of a magical rebrand by day and running the glamorous ChippyBet by night. Chippy's retirement at his peak in S34 sent shockwaves throughout the competition, even amongst those of us who were warned that it was coming.

A year later, the opportunity to play alongside multiple friends whilst being compensated handsomely with a deal worth 4,444,444,444 nuts with a SALON allowance was too good to refuse, even after paying out his many fans who had taken up the long ChippyBet odds offered for a comeback. Therefore on the eve of the S37 season thanks to the hard work from Barely Legal/Pawly Represented and 'favourable' qoin/nut conversion rates, Las Vegas proudly announces its merger with ChippyBet.

Welcome aboard Chipmunk. Let's play!

View attachment 1892590
Thank you to MWPP for the writeup.
CHIPMUNK IS BACK!!!
Oh My God Wow GIF

Life Membership at the Bears :hearteyes:

Great honour to be included etc etc...now where is the really high class blow and hookers you HoF types keep to yourselves! I have got a nose like Harley Bennell and a schlong like someone with a comically large schlong and they both need to celebrate this recognition

Life Membership at the Bears :hearteyes:

Great honour to be included etc etc...now where is the really high class blow and hookers you HoF types keep to yourselves! I have got a nose like Harley Bennell and a schlong like someone with a comically large schlong and they both need to celebrate this recognition
Well deserved though don't think you're getting into Matera92's penthouse just yet. There is a hazing period. I'm sure Mateflon will have something special for you to do. Just be patient as he hasn't finished the list for Art Vandelay_ yet.

Also a massive grats to friend Millky95 on a fantastic season. The sim had no sense of occasion. 200 games with a 98-4-98 record would have been fitting!

1706229382621.png

Pause and dislike are too ******* similar for my liking
It's the day after the night before and I just couldn't sleep. I wasn't letting this one go through to the keeper. That image doesn't really show the tines. But I found this one, just for you. Enjoy!!

But really if you don't like it, as in something is wrong with it, don't eat the whole thing and then do a "did not like", complain after a couple of tastes. Nicely of course, otherwise you'll probably end up with a new dish full of various bodily fluids.

1706254782431.png
Edit: Oh yes, congrats on that thing you won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe there really is someone conspiring against you this whole time :think:
A festering pustule that refuses to be flushed.
Maybe we need to Tywin Lannister the *er and crossbow Matera on the throne.

Art Vandelay_ - the BS artist formerly known as Doctor Gero. Apart from being one of those two angry muppet dudes with @Matera92, he was a key LG member in our golden era including playing in the centre (alongside Matera) in our S22 premiership side. Gero has played 293 games for the Bears and won a Captain's Award, something Matera has never done. Gero was honoured with Bears' HoF in S35.
Knew the 293 games sounded off.

Screenshot 2024-01-26 224225.png

P.S. Accurate and productive as a FF. Lockett-esque.

P.P.S. Polls well as mid on mobbs night.

P.P.P.S. Note dominant seasons as a ruckmen as well.

P.P.P.P.S. Stop wasting me in peripheral positions. I am primetime entertainment value.

P.P.P.P.P.S. On reflection. FARRRRRRRRRK Have I been robbed of at least 3 BnF wins at least. I am elite.

Knew the 293 games sounded off.

View attachment 1893198

P.S. Accurate and productive as a FF. Lockett-esque.

P.P.S. Polls well as mid on mobbs night.

P.P.P.S. Note dominant seasons as a ruckmen as well.

P.P.P.P.S. Stop wasting me in peripheral positions. I am primetime entertainment value.

P.P.P.P.P.S. On reflection. FARRRRRRRRRK Have I been robbed of at least 3 BnF wins at least. I am elite.
I knew I should have checked Dingster's homework more closely. We're just eager to celebrate you 300th game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back