Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

With it getting closer to kick off time for the BnF, I thought I would check out the ballroom and that is where I found RonnieRaven tucking into some sizzler he had delivered to him.

ronnie.jpg

Where else would I have found Electronic_Renaissance but teaching the wait staff about the placement of cutlery.
ER.jpg

Over in the corner I spotted Mr Mateflon himself Matera92 surrounded by his servants.
matera.jpg

With it getting closer to kick off time for the BnF, I thought I would check out the ballroom and that is where I found RonnieRaven tucking into some sizzler he had delivered to him.

View attachment 1892438

Where else would I have found Electronic_Renaissance but teaching the wait staff about the placement of cutlery.
View attachment 1892448

Over in the corner I spotted Mr Mateflon himself Matera92 surrounded by his servants.
View attachment 1892455
Ahh yes the one night a year where we all bow down to Matera92 whilst he flogs us and screams that he owns us. Believe it or not I actually look forward to it! I like it when my ear permanently rings a little bit

Senor M and I would like to thank Muddiemoose for taking us around the complex to do this impromptu red carpet. I hope you all enjoyed it and the S36 Mateflon Medal will commence shortly.

Riding Moose.gif

BnF trophy design change request.

If we are to for some reason celebrate known shitgibbon Matera then it should be with a miniature toilet water feature, equipped with an unflushable turd.

An omage to Matera92 that is befitting his stature and legacy at Las Vegas.

Start of Best and Fairest
Welcome to the Las Vegas Bears Best and Fairest night for Season 36.

We are here to celebrate the achievements of our amazing team, who have shown incredible skill, passion, and dedication throughout the season. We finished 2nd on the ladder, our highest ever finish on the ladder, and made the grand final, but unfortunately fell short of lifting up the cup. We have averaged over 19 posters a week throughout the whole season, which is an impressive feat and a testament to your loyalty and enthusiasm.

Tonight, we are here to honour the best and fairest player of our team, who will receive the Mateflon Medal named after the Hall of Famer Bear, Matera92. This is a prestigious award, given to the player who has shown outstanding performances on the field and brilliant posting in match threads throughout the season.

After every game one member of the LG would give votes, five to one on Qooty and three to one on Posting, for that week's game and match thread.

Before we begin with the counting of votes, please welcome to the stage Roxy Bear, singing her brand new hit song, Shine On, Vegas Stars!

No Pizza knife I see
We stopped that after the Great Pizza Fiasco of S32. That's why I have moved you on to this thing, whatever it is. Cap has finally found his space.

1706176207431.jpeg

Round 1

Ted Lasso's Review
Well, would you look at that! My debut as the Bears' coach, and I confess, I was more lost than a Chipmunk in a maze. Had no clue about the rules, the why's, or the reason for the surplus of posts on the field. But, you magnificent Bears, you were the real stars, trouncing the Gumbies by 63 points and giving me a crash course in qooty brilliance. 26 goals for a game, my last team was lucky to kick that many in a season. Talk about a smashing debut!

1.jpg

Art Vandelay_ Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 2
Ted Lasso's Review
We had a bit of a snooze in the first quarter, went goalless, and let the Dragons think they were having a holiday with those first 5 goals. But here's the thing about Bears – we're not ones to stay in hibernation for long. Second quarter rolls around, and bam, 8 goals! It's like waking up from a nap with a vengeance. The Dragons were probably wondering if they'd wandered into a bear's den. We kept on kicking those goals, snuffed out their fire, and bagged a perfect 2 for 2 to kick off the season. Now, that's what I call a wake-up call!

2.jpg

Round 3
Ted Lasso's Review
Our first quarter against the Warriors was like a perfectly brewed cup of tea – smooth, warming, and everyone enjoying the sips. But, folks, the next three quarters, well, let's just say it was like we accidentally added salt instead of sugar. It's okay; we all have our moments in the kitchen.

3.jpg

Now it's time to hand out the first awards for the night: the Best Defender and Best Midfielder Awards.

The Best Defender Award goes to a player who has been a rock in our backline, stopping the opposition from scoring and launching our attacks from the back. He has been consistent, reliable, and influential in every game, leading all defenders in kicks, handballs, marks, and 2nd in tackles. He has also been a great poster, contributing to the match threads with his insights, humour, and banter. He is a brilliant player and a great Bear. But what makes him even more special is his signature move, his trademark runs starting from the backline and down the wing taking out any opponents who dare stop him. He has been unpassable this season, and he deserves this award. But there is one thing that he hasn't done this season, and that is score. He is one of only two players who didn't score not even a point this season, but that's okay, because neither did his opponent. He has been a true defender, and we love him for that. Please give a big round of applause to Test Tickle!

The Best Midfielder Award could have gone to any number of our players, this season our midfield consisted of three All-SFAers and Millky95 who finished second in the Mobbs Medal and the others weren't too far behind. But there is one player who has been a standout among them, and he is our Big Bear in the Ruck, Cap. He has been outstanding, powerful, and versatile in every game, leading the team in DreamTime Points and being selected as the All-SFA Ruckman. He has also been a great poster, adding to the match threads with his songs, jokes, and memes. He is a star player and a great bear. But what makes him even more unique is his passion for singing, especially to the moon. He has been known to belt out some tunes during the games, inspiring his teammates and entertaining the fans. He has been a joy and a delight this season, and he deserves this award. But there is one thing that he hasn't done this season, and that is mark the ball. He is equal last for that stat at the club, but that's okay, because he doesn't need to mark the ball when he can just take it out of the ruck and kick a goal. He has been a true ruckman, and we love him for that. Please give a huge round of applause to Cap!

Congratulations to Test Tickle and Cap, you have both had fantastic seasons and you deserve these awards. Well done!

Best Def & Mid.jpg

Round 4
Ted Lasso's Review
I was told we were playing the team from the retirement home this week, and at the start, we were moving better than the geriatrics. But, oh boy, after quarter time, it seemed like we turned into the old pensioner Bears, with ball movement slower than a tortoise pushing a shopping cart! I'm thinking maybe we need to get our hands on those magical meds the trainers gave the Roys at quarter time. Whatever it was, it perked them up like they had discovered the fountain of youth! Maybe we could have used a sip or two to get ourselves back into the game.

4.jpg

Now it's time to hand out the first awards for the night: the Best Defender and Best Midfielder Awards.

The Best Defender Award goes to a player who has been a rock in our backline, stopping the opposition from scoring and launching our attacks from the back. He has been consistent, reliable, and influential in every game, leading all defenders in kicks, handballs, marks, and 2nd in tackles. He has also been a great poster, contributing to the match threads with his insights, humour, and banter. He is a brilliant player and a great Bear. But what makes him even more special is his signature move, his trademark runs starting from the backline and down the wing taking out any opponents who dare stop him. He has been unpassable this season, and he deserves this award. But there is one thing that he hasn't done this season, and that is score. He is one of only two players who didn't score not even a point this season, but that's okay, because neither did his opponent. He has been a true defender, and we love him for that. Please give a big round of applause to Test Tickle!

The Best Midfielder Award could have gone to any number of our players, this season our midfield consisted of three All-SFAers and Millky95 who finished second in the Mobbs Medal and the others weren't too far behind. But there is one player who has been a standout among them, and he is our Big Bear in the Ruck, Cap. He has been outstanding, powerful, and versatile in every game, leading the team in DreamTime Points and being selected as the All-SFA Ruckman. He has also been a great poster, adding to the match threads with his songs, jokes, and memes. He is a star player and a great bear. But what makes him even more unique is his passion for singing, especially to the moon. He has been known to belt out some tunes during the games, inspiring his teammates and entertaining the fans. He has been a joy and a delight this season, and he deserves this award. But there is one thing that he hasn't done this season, and that is mark the ball. He is equal last for that stat at the club, but that's okay, because he doesn't need to mark the ball when he can just take it out of the ruck and kick a goal. He has been a true ruckman, and we love him for that. Please give a huge round of applause to Cap!

Congratulations to Test Tickle and Cap, you have both had fantastic seasons and you deserve these awards. Well done!

View attachment 1892529
Clearly the Bears are bereft of quality defenders if Test Tickle is the best one.

View attachment 1892529
85FF7F56-8B3F-4405-A6FB-6C9BF242E278.gif

Clearly the Bears are bereft of quality defenders if Test Tickle is the best one.
jim carrey GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back