Official Team Thread S35 Gold City Royals Team Thread- No Spares here

Remove this Banner Ad

Another classic Royals loss from 40 points up. Oh well at least the match thread was more enjoyable and there is always a new opportunity next week.
For the third consecutive week we set a season high in posts thanks largely due to Membling's 150 !
21 active posters this week is super impressive (again)
We are having a fantastic season off the field lets hope the on field performances start mirroring it

1678010673342.png

GreyCrow Smartys Power Paddles_ Lomas McRobie Golumless krakouers Kapow!!! Easty nahnah gouki88 Bianconeri Ulahoopski RilesMacca Memphis Cadsky MrPremiership grumbleguts Blacky hotchilli weltschmerz SarahSmiles Headless brahj Membling NTRabbit CakeEater Camros2 Halorad ferball

Victory Royals !
We are back in the Win column this week with a nail biter, 2goals down with little left and we manage to steal it thanks to a very late Ulahoopski goal.
Let's hope this is a start of a win streak
Another very strong week of posting. For the 4th week in a row we set a new season high with a huge 800 post week. Amazingly we only held 45% of the match thread, the first time this season we havent been above 50%. The OOB's seem to be the most active team in the league by a margin.
20 posters turned up which is a fantastic result this far into the season
1678618185409.png
GreyCrow Smartys Power Paddles_ Lomas McRobie Golumless krakouers Kapow!!! Easty nahnah gouki88 Bianconeri Ulahoopski RilesMacca Memphis Cadsky MrPremiership grumbleguts Blacky hotchilli weltschmerz SarahSmiles Headless brahj Membling NTRabbit CakeEater Camros2 Halorad ferball

Another great win for the Royals and we sit 2nd on the ladder heading into our first bye. An excellent first half of the season on and off the field.
On a posting front our numbers were well down this week and we had 19 posters show up which was our lowest since round 3.
19 posters is still an excellent result, we just had set a crazy benchmark to follow over the last month.
I am not concerned at all about the 'down' week.
I hope everyone has an enjoyable week off and are fresh for round 10

1679222262221.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But if you think carefully about the week,
only a few royals could post, this could
maybe be because most of the opposition
barely are able to read, let alone compose
entertaining content to make the week
really enjoyable. In fact most of them are
so stupid they have TGIF on their shoes

as a reminder that "Toes go in first". It's
really strange how so many of the leagues
excrement players end up in the same team.

For example look at the dragons, they are all
useless spammers but they are... OK...
campaigners too, bad example, I mean the
key to this whole thing is banter, but the whole
"I know you are but what am I?" schtick is
not remotely fun. So people stay away in
great hoards just waiting for the pain to stop.

So posting numbers will always be down when
too many opposition posters post garbage and
useless spam that just annoys the hell out of
posters who are trying to make the thread move
in a direction away from the inane and imbecilic
depravity of the majority of the spambers.

Holidays are over, back to sweet FA tomorrow or Tuesday depending on who’s posting threads this week
I better get back into training.

homer simpson episode 20 GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back