SAINTS DISCO I

What's the one drink you'll never touch again?

• Rum

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Southern Comfort

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • Vodka

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Beer

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Red wine

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • White wine

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cask wine

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • Gin

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Tequila

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Sambuca

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • Ouzo

Votes: 17 9.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant do anything right can you
giphy.gif

actual CCTV footage of me tonight

Might go tap the mrs on the shoulder....

Back in the day when you could go buy a dress from the Op shop and stand in the middle of a cow paddock and shoot a music video for $17:50.
Before Michael Jackson thought " hey i could do better than that".
You have1980's Michael dancing in a line with badly made up zombies, i'll take 1977 Kate in a nice dress in a cow paddock.

Tell us more about when you snogged Stevie Nicks Georgie boy
It was last year. She was performing at Rod Laver. I had front row tix and was egging her on all night. If there's video of her singing Go Your Own Way she points and laughs to me. Granted, I am about 40 years younger than her, after the show she signed my Fleetwood Mac shirt and I gave her a peck on the cheek. Now I'm gonna go online and say I did things 10x worse. What's the problem?

It was last year. She was performing at Rod Laver. I had front row tix and was egging her on all night. If there's video of her singing Go Your Own Way she points and laughs to me. Granted, I am about 40 years younger than her, after the show she signed my Fleetwood Mac shirt and I gave her a peck on the cheek. Now I'm gonna go online and say I did things 10x worse. What's the problem?

Sick. You got a peck on the cheek and Chrissie Hyne called me a kent last night. Well I think it was to me, could have been any number of kents next to and around me.

Drummer is loopy. Outside the forum chain smoking and drinking beer out of a can ranting about something. Think those old Brit rock star campaigners did lotsa toot over the years.

Sick. You got a peck on the cheek and Chrissie Hyne called me a kent last night. Well I think it was to me, could have been any number of kents next to and around me.

Drummer is loopy. Outside the forum chain smoking and drinking beer out of a can ranting about something. Think those old Brit rock star campaigners did lotsa toot over the years.
I did try to warn you ......... and she's American.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You take what you can.

Im still going fap fap fap over old Jenny Morris clips so heres another for you older kents on here

She just gyrates up and down the whole clip. She could've been a rhino taking a s**t and it still would've been hot AF

Why is it always dead in here when I'm ****in on song.

Don't you people live for the night life?

It's a ****in disco FFS. Me and Benny Cuz are primed and ready to go and it's lights out over at the Saints board
I’m always here kent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back