News Saints in Colorado

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit sad that Kosi's only just getting to know a guy thats been on the list for two seasons. Just goes to show that all the "us and them" stuff was pretty much on the money, and that this sort of thing was long overdue, even without the altitude benefits.

yeh there were some tweets going back and forth about dunnell becoming a "matchie". sounds like the best 22 were in a special group and the rest were lesser citizens. not a good culture and doesnt suprise me we had * all depth and development because of it.

yeh there were some tweets going back and forth about dunnell becoming a "matchie". sounds like the best 22 were in a special group and the rest were lesser citizens. not a good culture and doesnt suprise me we had **** all depth and development because of it.

yeh there were some tweets going back and forth about dunnell becoming a "matchie". sounds like the best 22 were in a special group and the rest were lesser citizens. not a good culture and doesnt suprise me we had **** all depth and development because of it.

Youre kidding me right?

He said getting to know him better not that he didnt know him at all!!

Do you know everyone super well that you have worked with for the past 2 years? Cant say I do!

And don't start on this culture crapola either!!

Youre kidding me right?

He said getting to know him better not that he didnt know him at all!!

Do you know everyone super well that you have worked with for the past 2 years? Cant say I do!

And don't start on this culture crapola either!!

I do, my boss is a top bloke :D

So, what do you get when you combine Milney, a microphone and some welcoming but understandably confused Colorado University students? Click the video to find out (2 parts).

http://www.saints.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5315/newsid/152375/default.aspx

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

(now I know where Trey Parker and Matt Stone got all their material about the people of South Park!!!)

images

So, what do you get when you combine Milney, a microphone and some welcoming but understandably confused Colorado University students? Click the video to find out (2 parts).

http://www.saints.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5315/newsid/152375/default.aspx

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops::D
I love the bit written at the bottom:

With international diplomacy a vital skill for the task, the Saints looked no further than Stephen Milne to act as an ambassador for St Kilda and indeed Australia.

Anyone catch a glimpse of Armo's haircut in the training drills of the Dal/TDL video? Not the best.

A9uN4UgCUAAkk1y.jpg:large
64013_10151599906089128_1542998145_n.jpg

Nick "Armo - you've got something stuck in your hair. I'll get it out for you."

Armo "Thanks mate. Got a mirror?"

Nick "Nah - but you look good! The girls are going to love it."

Armo "Why do I have to wear a different top at training than everyone else?"

Lenny "Ah ... so the girls can pick out the guy with the dead sexy haircut a bit easier."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took me a while to get the video to work, but certainly shows the guys working hard.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2012-12-14/saints-hit-red-rock

Faz "nearly had a spew"

Monty "I can't see"

Certainly got a good noise out of the amphitheatre, with Milney (leaning back on the right) leading the charge on the theme song!

149744_10151609354909128_1184463960_n.jpg

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2012-12-17/boulder-benefits-to-come

St Kilda's two-week altitude camp in Boulder may have come to an end but its benefits will continue to linger according to coach Scott Watters.

“There’s never really an end point to it. Certainly it was a good couple of weeks. The boys worked extremely hard,”

“Physically it has been demanding but as a team there have been a number of different initiatives that have put them under pressure and they have coped really well."

And the Saints are already planning to make Boulder an annual event.

“This will be part of what we do. It’s a key catalyst at the start of the year."

Yeah, He just makes that song so passionate

And I have a feeling this may be is last season :(

I have a feeling his last year will be 2014 going off this years form.If boomer Harvey can do it there's no reason why yapper can't. :)

Boomer Harvey should've retired at the end of this season, he's become a part player and will slowly drift out of their 22

I guess he does offer leadership though, which is crucial with a young side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back