Autopsy Saints slay Giants - discuss!

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the most St Kilda favoured umpiring I have ever seen, was awesome, keep it up AFL

Yeah, and the GWS players sooked at the umpires a lot. One thing I like a lot about our team is that we don't have anyone who whinges at the umps too much. Maybe Rooey once in a while but generally the kids get on with the job.

We saw the mountain at our gates. We saw it more and more each day. And we stepped the **** up!

We were standin next to the mountain.

We chopped it down with the edge of our hands!

Gilbert was my mvp last quarter he was everywhere

His move into the ruck has been ****ing brilliant. Massive props to the people on here that called it. Has given his career a massive boost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I reckon is most pleasing, and what the media will likely not touch on, is that Rooey arguably played his worst game of the season, and yet they still got up. It was Billings, Steven, Acres, Roberton, Ross, Stevens, Sinclair that carried it. Very VERY pleasing.

Hey guys, I'm ultra impressed with Jack Sinclair, so classy, composed and generally hits a target. I'm not sure what his stats were tonight but I'd put him in your top 3 players on the ground.

There's something in this kid that screams star.

Well done on the win.

His move into the ruck has been ******* brilliant. Massive props to the people on here that called it. Has given his career a massive boost.
That move, and Sinclair/Longer/Stevens In have made us look much better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back