Sale Of The Century Board?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlton_Rocks!

Debutant
Suspended
Apr 6, 2002
Please i think it would be really great.

And y dont you also have a soapies board

a simpsons board

a mole board.

I think it would be fun.

• Banned
Originally posted by Thrawn
Why don't we have a troll board then, to put posters like Cartlon_Rocks! in, so they don't mingle with and upset the normal posters? :rolleyes:

what an idiot post thrawn.

I was only mimicking flood gates.

I never want any of those boards.

Originally posted by Carlton_Rocks!

what an idiot post thrawn.

I was only mimicking flood gates.

I never want any of those boards.

Actually, I thought Thrawns post was good, I wouldve reacted in exactly the same way. And if you dont want any of these boards why ask for it? You are seriously a dead set loser. :rolleyes:

• Banned
Originally posted by Flood Gates

Actually, I thought Thrawns post was good, I wouldve reacted in exactly the same way. And if you dont want any of these boards why ask for it? You are seriously a dead set loser. :rolleyes:

no need for tantrums when you dont get what you want.

Sooky sooky la la :p

• Banned
Originally posted by Thrawn

After reading this statement... I am fully convinced that you're a dead-set loser.

Bluey... could you please ban him? :eek:
What for i never did anything wrong.

Im just saying he shouldnt sook.

Sale of the Centurys a better show then Big Brother. Maybe Glen Ridge and Pete Smith do deserves boards in their honour. Perhaps a Tony Barber appreciation board would also be a good idea

Originally posted by Bulldog1954
Sale of the Centurys a better show then Big Brother. Maybe Glen Ridge and Pete Smith do deserves boards in their honour. Perhaps a Tony Barber appreciation board would also be a good idea

Why stop there? What about boards for Victoria Nicholls, Delvene Delaney, Alyce Platt,...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back