Salopek SANFL Club?

Remove this Banner Ad

kaysee

Rising From The Ashes
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Jul 30, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Which SANFL Club has Steven Salopek been drafted too or beause he is studying year 12 is he too young to be drafted to a SANFL club?

Cheers
SKC

Originally posted by kaysee
Which SANFL Club has Steven Salopek been drafted too or beause he is studying year 12 is he too young to be drafted to a SANFL club?

Cheers
SKC

yeah, he's with glenelg... he should be playing with them next week against north adelaide.. i meant to ask him today, but completely forgot.

I have a feeling as it's the GF of the Wizard Wok that there are no trials against other clubs.........mind you probably a bit stupid seeing as we are still 3 weeks out from the real stuff.....

Originally posted by Eago77
Do the Power have trial game next week, if so against who.

I think we still have one more game to play. It'll be determined on Sunday, I should expect. If you remember, Chocco said something along the lines of '..being knocked out of the Wizard Cup and then having to play three more games is pretty ridiculous.'

And to put this whole 'Salopek school issue' to rest, I spoke to him this morning at training. He said he was coping well, and he was being genuine, its easy to tell with him. Basically he has school for about 2/12 - 3 hours per day, inbetween a morning session and an afternoon session with the club. At this stage I wouldnt say his commitments to Glenelg are too strong, because he hasnt played with them yet. If there's anything else you'd like me to ask him, dont hesitate to let me know.

lets not get on the steve phone number trip... dont think i can handle it lol

Jen- i kept saying JUST ASK THE BOY and quit talking about it... bleh lol

Originally posted by AngelEyes
His phone number!?!?!??! lol j/k

He IS a hottie though!:)

if you want his number, ask him for it.. he's given it out to people already. he doesnt seem to have a problem with people calling him, cuz i did and he didnt seem to mind

Originally posted by AngelEyes
ok, um....i was joking...no need to go all mad at me.

no.. we not getting mad, really have to know the story to understand...

but he is getting no so big head lately isnt he jen? lol someone popped his balloon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back