Player Watch Sam McLarty (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

When someone says He was Helped Off the Ground because of a Knee then I think the Worse
Well I'll be more than happy to be proved wrong. I'll be astonished if he's training tomorrow though. Will soon find out...

I didn't see the actual incident, but I did see him hobble to the goal square then virtually collapse. Then call for the doc, then eventually slowly walk off with the aid of two trainers holding him up, who he then asked to stop because he was struggling to put any weight on it.

I never mentioned the letters ac or l, but the level of pain he was in certainly resembled a serious ligament injury.

Chicken little over and out for now..

Man these chicken littles on these bulletin boards are the cause of so much angst.
I'm sure the incident didn't resemble anything like an ACL.

Well I'll be more than happy to be proved wrong. I'll be astonished if he's training tomorrow though. Will soon find out...

I didn't see the actual incident, but I did see him hobble to the goal square then virtually collapse. Then call for the doc, then eventually slowly walk off with the aid of two trainers holding him up, who he then asked to stop because he was struggling to put any weight on it.

I never mentioned the letters ac or l, but the level of pain he was in certainly resembled a serious ligament injury.

Thanks for Explanation.

I said he MIGHT have a ACL

Club said he is Okay but they have Lied about Injuries Before
He could be injured, or he could have been dehydrated and cramping, which can make you look injured. If either l will doubt that he will train tomorrow, so we possibly will not know till the new year.

if young endearing San was injured it would be all over the sewer media.

Levi greenwood has got a good run in the sewerage system today.

Sam hence must be fine.

Club said he is Okay but they have Lied about Injuries Before
What possible reason could they have to lie about an ACL injury? It’s a lie that’s guaranteed to be exposed.

He could be injured, or he could have been dehydrated and cramping, which can make you look injured. If either l will doubt that he will train tomorrow, so we possibly will not know till the new year.
Given the weather and Warburton Lad’s description in his report, (he hypothesized that McLarty may have been struck down by the heat iirc) I would say that dehydration resulting in cramping would be very likely.
As you said, he won’t train tomorrow, even if it was just cramping, so it’s anyones guess until we see who’s training after the Xmas break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomorrow Treloar will cough and we'll worry that he has ebola.

On the eve of round one Kirby will stub his toe and usher in the zombie apocalypse.

Tomorrow Treloar will cough and we'll worry that he has ebola.

On the eve of round one Kirby will stub his toe and usher in the zombie apocalypse.
So our team will be dead and buried by the new year, so who are we getting as replacements.:mad:

Oh FFS in CFC speak that means he's done both knees!

Strange goings on at the club:

McLarty can't weight bear on his leg due to his knee and Greenwood goes for knee surgery.

I think Kinesiology is responsible for the said knees. Work through the medium of one person to affect the other.

Colingwoods medical team:

Then again I could be wrong.

Sahweet get the coach out there pronto because we could get equal outcomes with the group coaching themselves and save a shitload under the FD cap in the process :D
And we’ll get the number one draft pick so here come Lekusios - win win :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back