Player Watch Sam McLarty (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sahweet get the coach out there pronto because we could get equal outcomes with the group coaching themselves and save a shitload under the FD cap in the process :D
And we’ll get the number one draft pick so here come Lekusios - win win :)

? I was unaware we’d been going THAT badly. Although it shouldn’t surprise me because you’d still back your man in :thumbsu:

? I was unaware we’d been going THAT badly. Although it shouldn’t surprise me because you’d still back your man in :thumbsu:
But I thought we'd be all playing, us scribes on big footy when the whole team goes down injured or with the plague.
If it's us playing, we'll be last.

Almost worth it :D

McLarty not training.

#justsaying
Pretty sure we hypothesised he wouldn’t be training today regardless of whether his issue on Monday was cramp, ACL, or death, so it doesn’t really mean much.

Okay. Then something could/is wrong with McClarty.

Not the 1st Time the Club has Lied about a Injury

Dave as per report above McClarty suffered morning sickness........he is pregnant :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, he has made a late appearance...

Looked to be ok on the leg and said he just had "some heat sickness...".

Good news

Thanks Mate.

Guess that means he did not have enough Fluid or Something

Ok, he has made a late appearance...

Looked to be ok on the leg and said he just had "some heat sickness...".

Good news
Training properly or just doing the easy stuff

Didn't see him train, just appeared but had done some
Training properly or just doing the easy stuff
didnt see him train. Just appeared at the end and had done something, somewhere..

Still not sure how heat sickness causes that much / type of pain in your legs, but I'll take the clubs line on it, for now...

Okay. Then something could/is wrong with McClarty.

Not the 1st Time the Club has Lied about a Injury
Dave, he got helped off the ground on Monday. Even if it was cramp from dehydration he was never going to be out on the track 2 days later.

Dave, he got helped off the ground on Monday. Even if it was cramp from dehydration he was never going to be out on the track 2 days later.
Also when we're talking about there something being wrong with a player, there is a massive difference between during the season and this time of the year.
This time of the year the only real time you'd say there is something wrong with a player is if he is having surgery or is going to miss weeks of training. A niggle that causes a player to miss a few sessions won't really come up in the media.

didnt see him train. Just appeared at the end and had done something, somewhere..

Still not sure how heat sickness causes that much / type of pain in your legs, but I'll take the clubs line on it, for now...
It can cause you body to do very weird stuff, the muscles looses strength and it looks like your in pain as you collapse. Very bad thing to have.
Did not think they or he would risk it today.

It can cause you body to do very weird stuff, the muscles looses strength and it looks like your in pain as you collapse. Very bad thing to have.
Did not think they or he would risk it today.

Was he in a wheelchair?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back