Player Watch Sam Murray - (Delisted 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

My main concern is that we are coming to a no footy period which the Collingwood haters led by Caro and Robbo will use this time to take the baseball bat to us in the press. People like Bucks will have to waste time on PR instead of focusing on footy.

Why can't we just leave it at the statement we've put out?

Further facts, we will have injured players aplenty in season 2019 that we will need to carry until they return and we really arent likely to be in in a position of luxury to afford an additional spot on a player likely to be out for two years.

IIRC Keeffe and JT snuck in on the two year ban just before the punishment was extended to four years.

I'd just like to let you all know I'm a psychic therefore Football IS coming home.

I'll meet you all at Punt Road oval for Grand Final celebrations on the 29th. Bring your bricks.
fa1fa0b7376214bc8ebdeca0bfc456f0.jpg

Sent from my CPH1715 using Tapatalk
This will only fire us up.

You bring the bricks, I'll bring the traffic cones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now images be this happened to say Richmond?

Mere hypothetical

The AFL actually tried to go down the same route as Lance Franklin with a cover up story ala 'depression', or in this case 'family issues' before the story got out.

Sent from my CPH1715 using Tapatalk

He was Probably in Rehab

Sack the campaigner, message needs to be sent.

He will be sacked Frankie no doubt about that.

Honest question to everyone...…..do you honestly think sacking him is going to change anything?

Last edited:
Be careful making, (potentially) defamatory or accusatory comments.
What you choose to do via your own social media accounts is up to you of course.
Not here though please.

He will be sacked Frankie not doubt about that.

Honest question to everyone...…..do you honestly think sacking him is going to change anything?
Not sure, but i reckon the players would've been put on notice after the last incident, why you'd risk one of the best jobs in the world for a quick fix is just mindboggling, to test positive on game day means he must've consumed the drug around 2 days before, that can't be tolerated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back