• Thread starter PC28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Top Dog
Would love to go BUT I got cricket.......... :eek:

Defending 51 but got em 5 fa 21 ;)

FINALS HERE WE COME !!!!!!!
I wouldn't be too confident. Second days don't always go the same as the first. Two I played in stick in my mind:

2-54 overnight chasing 70 ... all out 55.

8-39 overnight chasing 232 ... looked like pulling off an amazing win after grinding the score up to 221 until some silly bugger (who will remain nameless), got caught on the boundary.

I'm in too. The person I normally go to doggies games with can't go so I'll need some company, even if it has to be you losers.:p

Nah, I'm only being serious. I look forward to meeting some of you bigfooty Bulldogs, I gotta say I love your passion.

How will we know who is from BigFooty? I will be wearing the Cleveland Indians cap which is permantely stuck to my head, so if you see a guy with an Indians hat ask "are you that really funny and intelligent guy from bigfooty?". I'll say no, I'm that Rocco Jones guy.

Ok party people's, here's the Gee Ohh

The Aisle we are after is Aisle number 30 slightly to the left of wing, not much. Can't really get much closer.

So that is AISLE 30 LEVEL 2

Not sure what time i'll be there, will try and get there earlish...

I will have on a Red White & Blue jumper, jeans or shorts, not sure, shoes, Beanie with Dimma badge, and will have a bag and a camera.

When i see Rocco and his Indians cap, im just going to yell out, "HEY ROCCO"

I've just decided i will be there at 1:30pm.

I ain't going home until i meet someone this time...

:D

Originally posted by PC28

The Aisle we are after is Aisle number 30 slightly to the left of wing, not much. Can't really get much closer.

I will have on a Red White & Blue jumper, jeans or shorts, not sure, shoes, Beanie with Dimma badge, and will have a bag and a camera.

We all know what will happen PC.You,Isdog and HP8 will be sitting thereand you will see someone who you know is one of the bulldog bigfooty crew and then you will all get stage fright like you have every other time.

Originally posted by dogboy23
We all know what will happen PC.You,Isdog and HP8 will be sitting thereand you will see someone who you know is one of the bulldog bigfooty crew and then you will all get stage fright like you have every other time.

And then i'll come on here and blame someone else :D

No, today i will meet the Poll King Rocco & anyone else who cares to venture down my neck of the woods...

Then i will come on here and say "cop that DB" :D

But im nice, and i wouldn't do that :p

Originally posted by dogboy23

LOL...that didn't happen actually. PC saw rocco and went running after him!! :D We also met sig at half time.

Where was everyone else????

Got there late (2nd qtr) and was with others who wanted to sit on level 1. I actually had Medallian Club seats for the day but I didn't get up there either.

I'll meet all of you one day I'm sure.

Originally posted by HahnPremium8

LOL...that didn't happen actually. PC saw rocco and went running after him!! :D We also met sig at half time.

Where was everyone else????

AHEM

Larry6
:cool: :cool: :cool:
One of the 3 Stooges

A group of us will be watching the game togeher, so we will be there from the start.

It may not be EACTLY Aisle 26, but it will certainly be close enough...

You'll know its us because...

I will have my camera, i'll be wearing my red white & blue jumper, shorts, and my BEANIE!!!!!!!!

And i will probably have my scarf too...

And depending if i can be bothered or not, i might buy a Bulldog flag, just for the hell of it :D

And i'll make sure i have my Dimma badge on my beanie too :D

I was looking for someone in a beanie with a Dimma badge and couldn't find you (there were only about 20 people there). Were you in the group around the TV cameraman?

Originally posted by jim440

I was looking for someone in a beanie with a Dimma badge and couldn't find you (there were only about 20 people there). Were you in the group around the TV cameraman?

I take it then you did not see the ammended post with the new Aisle # on it...:(

I had my beanie on all day...

As i was walking up to level 2 just b4 2.00.....

there was a guy with his bulldog jacket (leather sleeves) with his Mum & Dad.
The mother was yelling out "pc, pc". I was the only one around. Who was that person?
The guy had dark short dark hair and would not have been older than 17yo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: As i was walking up to level 2 just b4 2.00.....

Originally posted by desipura
The mother was yelling out "pc, pc". I was the only one around. Who was that person?

Fans, what can i say :D

No, i have no idea. Who's 17 around here that knows me???

Maybe someone has the same initials as me?? ;) :p

Bugger.

Missed this one.

Re: As i was walking up to level 2 just b4 2.00.....

Originally posted by desipura

I think think the mother might have been larry!

Re: Re: As i was walking up to level 2 just b4 2.00.....

Originally posted by HahnPremium8

I think think the mother might have been larry!

I hope I didn't embarrass myself if it was me. BTW son is 19 :)

Larry6
:cool: :cool: :cool:
One of the 3 Stooges

Would love to go BUT I got cricket..........

Defending 51 but got em 5 fa 21

FINALS HERE WE COME !!!!!!!

Originally posted by K9-54
I wouldn't be too confident. Second days don't always go the same as the first. Two I played in stick in my mind:

2-54 overnight chasing 70 ... all out 55.

8-39 overnight chasing 232 ... looked like pulling off an amazing win after grinding the score up to 221 until some silly bugger (who will remain nameless), got caught on the boundary.

Ahhhhhh GLORY !!!!

We rolled them for 48 and you might say thats crap having them 5/21 but they batted all their good batters low :confused: Some dude got 6 fa 18 ;) BUT we bloody missed the finals :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back